“Marvelous Perfection is what Favor offers.”
Review of Favor

Favor
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Winter Haven
Winter Haven, Florida
“Marvelous Perfection is what Favor offers.”
Reviewed December 1, 2010

Favor is perfection! I have purchased several of my children's birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, as well as cupcakes, cookies, and sweet treats for parties and functions. I can honestly say every time my expectations are exceeded. The staff has always been friendly and very helpful. The atmosphere is pleasant and festive...I don't undertand the "darkness" some reviews speak of and as far as busy...I know I have to place my orders in advance to ensure I can place an order due to the bakery's high volume of orders. Cakes are pricey if camparing to Publix...but more than reasonable for the taste and design originality of the cakes. My advice is to try it out for yourself - you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank ablrliye

Lake Wales
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed August 16, 2010

My father told me about this bakery. I started exchanging emails with the owner to do a wedding cake on April 1. She was closed for spring break, but agreed to do my cake. Well instead of it being one wedding cake, it was 10 small cakes used for centerpieces. Every cake was a different flavor and decorated differently, and every single one of them was delicious and beautiful. I will be returning for any future occasions and would recommend this to anyone needing a cake with confidence.

winter haven
“not happy costumer”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

the prices they have in the web site is totally different from what they charge at the store with the excuses the web site is old need to be update. not happy the store is dark and you never see it full with costumer.

Winter Haven, Florida
“Favor--- a sweet treat downtown”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

First off, I do not know why the lady who posted on 5/20 is so negative, maybe you did not get good service based on your attitude.
My mom and I went in and the lady was very helpful and explained each treat we asked about. We had a craving for something yummy- and boy did we get it.
The cupecakes are so light and spongy, just wonderful.
We also grabbed a few cookies, and my goodness they were just devine.
Give them a try, it is truly worth it. They are also a lot less costly than cupcake bakeries in Tampa or Orlando that wanna charge $4 for just one. :o)
Thanks Favor, you put a smile on a stressed out face today!

“Favor made my daughter's birthday cake...”
Reviewed May 13, 2010

Favor made my daughter's birthday cake. It was absolutely amazing! They delivered exactly what we wanted, and it was also delicious. I want my birthday cake from them later this year. Very classy and delicious.