“Worst resturant experience” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Sanford, Florida
“Worst resturant experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

I drove from Sanford to go eat at this resturant I was very disappointed they brought a child size portion of salsa, we ordered chix that was supposed to have mushrooms, when the food came no mushrooms I asked she said they were out , she should have said that when we ordered, the chix was not cooked, the portion s were very small. Very unsatisfied. Food was cold, I will never go there again and would not recommend this restaurant. Waitress very RUDE.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Orlando, Florida
“Local Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I just discovered this restaurant a few weeks ago and it was amazing. It is this little hole in the wall restaurant, but don't let that dissuade you. Locals and construction workers eat here which is a VERY good sign. The lunch specials were amazing! The amount of food was crazy for only needing to pay $4-$6 for it. It was amazing, the best Mexican I have ever had and the sweet tea was heavenly. It was very clean and everyone was incredibly friendly as well. I saw you can do take-out and will need to explore that option for future reference. But if you're in the mood for Mexican and in the area try it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kb5283
Winter Garden, Florida
“Great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Somehow I have overlooked this little gem for the 5 yrs I have lived in the area. Decided to give it a try for lunch and was SO pleased. They have great lunch specials for $4.95-$5.95. I had the giant burrito which was truly giant! The tortilla was soft and the filling was seasoned perfectly. Also, the ice-tea is amazing. The staff were very friendly. Not a lot of ambiance and I've been in cleaner restaurants, but it was definitely acceptable and the food made it worth the trip. Now I no longer have to drive in to Kirkman/Conroy for great Mexican food!

• Visited June 2013