“Very pleasant surprise”

Winter Garden Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #9 of 136 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in Historic District of Winter Garden on the West Orange Trail. Family owned and operated.
Leesburg, Florida, United States
“Very pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I, and my wife's two sisters visiting from the midwest, drove down to Winter Garden today from Leesburg to show them the beautiful downtown area of the city. We stopped at WGPC after having done some research and reading the many good reviews. We were NOT disappointed. Amy was our server and was most delightful and helpful in explaining the menu items. My one sister-in-law was hesitant to try the stromboli but Amy reassured her she would love it...and she did. She shared it with us all and it was delicious. The other 3 of us got the sausage roll and it was also outstanding. Full of great sausage, green onions, onions and loads of melted mozzarella cheese. And we had plenty leftover to bring home for a late evening snack...ALWAYS a plus. Service was prompt and courteous. Give this place a try. Unless you are a person totally unable to please, you should love it. Thanks Amy, and WGPC, for a wonderful lunch. Our out of town kin are already talking about returning on their next visit.

• Visited April 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Pizza... Especially the Sicilian!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We move to Winter Garden a few months ago and have had their Pizza own several occasions;both dine-in and delivery. Their pizza is by far one of the best in the Orlando area! The location is awesome in the heart of downtown Winter Garden, and I highly recommend trying it out! I would have given the 5 stars but I only have two "complaints" about Winter Garden Pizza and Pasta... They always seem a bit unorganized and "chaotic" when we visit or order take-out/delivery which can be frustrating, and their hours of operation are very odd. For example, they close way too early on a Friday night and close atb6 on a Sunday!!! Regardless, I will be back!

Visited April 2013
Winter Garden, Florida, United States
“Stromboli always a must at each visit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I first brought my sister and her husband, who visits Florida from New Hampshire each March, to this restaurant in 2005. My brother-in-law loved the Stromboli so much that now, each time they're here, a visit or two to this restaurant is a definite must, with of course an order of Stromboli.

Our meal this time was on a Saturday mid-afternoon and the downtown area was teeming with Farmers' Market frequenters and visitors. Though the restaurant was full, we did not have a problem snagging an 8-seater table outside. A waitperson immediately came out and brought us the menu. The complimentary cheese bread filled the void in our hungry stomachs while waiting for our main course. The trip to the soup/salad bar also helped with the tasty beef soup. Then out came the Stromboli, huge as always. It smelled so good. particularly after my brother-in-law cut it in half enveloping the air with its aroma . The Chicken Sandwich was amply filled with chicken and crunchy apples. Main course salad was filled with chunks of meat and crispy lettuce. Our orders of Shrimp Scampi were delicious, though my linguini pasta was somewhat too Al Dente for my taste. My sister's spaghetti however was appropriately Al Dente.

By and large, we had a good meal with good and courteous waitpersons. We are proud of this hometown restaurant and will always bring our friends and family here.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank L0la3
Rochester, New York
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We eat here frequently. Always excellent food. The sauces for all Italian food are extremely tasty. The service is quick, prompt and courteous . Never a disappointment . Definitely worth it. The food is reasonable and portions are generous.

Visited March 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

the pizza was excellent which is hard to find in Florida ,the craft beer was cold and good What else can one ask for

Visited February 2013