“The specials are....WOW”

Ranked #14 of 142 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Located in Historic District of Winter Garden on the West Orange Trail. Family owned and operated.
Waycross, Georgia
“The specials are....WOW”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Their pizzas are great, but when the chef discovers a new taste...try the specials on the chalk board. I had the sausage in a cream sauce with artichoke over penna. Great food.

Visited December 2012

Clermont, Florida
“Best Italian Food For Your Money”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This place has grown so much since it first opened. The owner, employess and visitors are all so friendly. There isn't a thing they wouldn't do for you. Get a big bang for your buck. Every time we visit Flotida we go there at least twice.

Orlando, Florida
“Best Pizza in Orlando area”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My family and I love their pizza. It's a thin crisp pizza with just the right amount of sauce and cheese. I can eat their pizza dough all the time. They have a great family pizza meal deal that comes with a large pizza, 4 drinks and salad bar for about $25 or you could do their two slices of pizza and a drink for about $5. Even when it's just my husband and myself we get a large pizza because two slices of this masterpiece is never enough. Our favorite is putting anchovies on half the pizza so we get a couple of slices of cheese and a couple of slices with anchovies. Yummm I wish I worked close by so I could get this for lunch right now. Trust me you won't regret going. Most times there's no wait but every now and then there maybe a 10 min wait. Not too bad.

1 Thank Suzan71
orlando
“All right”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place is in downtown Winter Garden which is a wonderful place to visit. This is a good place to come with your children. Pizza is fairly decent and very large. They have family specials too, which is great. The dinners are just average so I would stick to pizza if I were you. Mixed reviews on the menu salads, but they have been fine for me. The salad bar is nothing but ho-hum. If they wanted to pick it up a notch, they could include something better than iceberg lettuce. Over all, this place is a good place to go with the family for pizza.

Orlando
“No Frills, Just Pizza.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The pizza is very yummy here! Just good pizza here. Great if you find yourself in beautiful Winter Garden.

A very simple salad bar can also be included with your meal. And they also have ice cream.

Just a good small town pizza place, that is very good and very yummy.

• Visited October 2012