“Need to try the fish next time”

Caribbean Sunshine Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Winter Garden
Winter Garden, Florida
“Need to try the fish next time”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We found this place with the help of my sister. We both wanted something different and this hit the spot. Small business but great food for big stomached. I had the Ox tail, kids the chicken stew and everyone else the curry. It was all fantastic. We will be back to try the fish since I hear that is pretty good (some had it while we were there it looked and smelled amazing).

“yummy”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

this place is a must for Caribbean food, decent price, you get a lot for your money, this a must have everytime I come down to Orlando...

Visited July 2014
orlando
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Hubby and I go there at least once a week. Great food, great prices, friendly staff. They have some of everything: curried chicken, to curried goat, jerk chicken (and pork, depending on availability), as well as oxtail! Love the patties, they have many different varieties. On the weekends, they have my favorite, ackee. Ackee tastes a bit like eggs, but a lot healthier for you! Go ahead and try something different for dinner for a change, you won't regret it.

• Visited June 2014
Winter Garden, Florida
“Trying new things”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The food was good, but I am not one for bones in my food. Lots of bones... but the flavor and portions sizes are great. Love the plantains.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Marie L
King, North Carolina
“good carribean food”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Every time I visit Family in Fl. I go to the sunshine bakery. Friendly staff always willing to help make a suggestion on what is good. I always get the curried goat. it is very good. the ox tails are also tasty. I have never had a bad meal here.

• Visited December 2013