“My breakfast standby”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #33 of 146 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great for breakfast, fun and friendly atmosphere. Food prep gets a little iffy at lunch and dinner. Overall it provides good value.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing as always, but it took forever to get to us. We ordered breakfast and I'm sorry but it doesn't take an hour to make eggs.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Food was great and I enjoy shopping their as well. Like their breakfast best of all. The multi grain pancakes are great with real maple syrup.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

On my traveling on US highways and byways I try to make my stops where I see this sign high in the sky: Cracker Barrel. Nothing fancy but also never a bad surprise. Food is good and tasty (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner), service always pleasant and friendly, CLEAN bathrooms but sometimes tucked away and not easy to find. (Maybe that is the reason for the towering signs) And in the wintertime Cracker Barrels in not so Southern States having a roaring fire in the fireplace.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Greeted warmly by hostess, very friendly server. Went at dinner time but had breakfast, food was good, hot, refills always given on beverages. We have been here before, will be back again always a good experience. Really like the open roast beef sandwich, and breakfast.