“Great local italian pizza joint”

Italian Garden Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 149 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Most Orlando tourists never leave the strip, which is unfortunate, but about 10 miles from Disney is a great local pizza place. We went for lunch and it was excellent. Salads were cold and fresh, they even split a large one for us into two bowls, no charge. Pizza was very good and real Italian, not some chain taste, with good real cheese and fresh vegetables. Best thing was the Italian bread they serve with the salads, hot and fresh, made daily with melted butter a slight garlic, so good we ordered some to go. Prices were below Olive Garden and atmosphere was modern yet relaxed and not too crowded. You can tell this is a local's favorite. I will definitely go back and there is shopping nearby so it is a good excuse to get off the strip for a little side adventure, you will not be disappointed. I should know as my family is from Italy. Lastly, they have more than just pizza. They have a wide selection of pastas including fresh gnocchis and chicken, veal, and seafood with pasta all at good prices. One reviewer was complaining about the tea, and it was average but not bad tasting and drink prices were lower than most chains, tea was even cheaper so I'm not sure what the complaint was about. Go try it, and get really good food for a great price.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I go here all the time! From the pizza to the entrees everything is great! We've never had a bad experience. Once we ordered from home and they forgot a side item we ordered...the woman who delivered it drove all the way back and then back to our house to bring it. Awesome staff!

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Kenny and his staff is having great come back with there pizza and wings! Children specials are a plus. And Thursday night is a great Blues Eyes singer!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were the only ones there at 4ish on a Saturday. Our server was very eager to please and oh so sweet but the meal was less than average. I wanted to like it but... I asked her if the iced tea was brewed and she said that she believed so. It was not, yuk, and they gave me a lime slice instead of lemon. Yuk, it made it worse. Hubby got lemonade- also not real. Not good. We ordered the medium pizza, with garlic, pepperoni and mushrooms for $16.50 for a rather thin, sparsely covered pizza. The garlic was sooo strong- and we love garlic- it was barely edible. We definitely will not be stopping back in there.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

we loved this food it was really great and they delelivered it it was agreat choice for a sunday night we will have to check this place out to dine in the pizza was great and the subs also the dinners