“Wow”

Art's Southern Style Smokehouse BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed November 11, 2013

•I'm from Virginia and I am a fan of good BBQ. The place was very clean and got my food quickly. Pulled pork was really good. As was the brisket and side items. I will go there again.

There are newer reviews for Art's Southern Style Smokehouse BBQ

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The brisket is fantastic as well as the sides.....especially the Mac n cheese and collard greens. The is restaurant is spotless and service was prompt.....I can't wait to try the catfish next time!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Art's BBq is the best BBq by far here in the Central Florida area ... We haven't been here long ... but this was the best "soul food" meal that we've have since coming to the area ...

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I live right next door to 4 rivers bbq but I find myself ending up at arts time and time again. Something in the sauce. The atmosphere is great and relaxed...and the prices are reasonable. Love love love this place!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Place was very clean & spacious. Service was fast no longer than 15 min. The ribs were fall off the bone tender & the sauce was incredible! All the sides were cooked & seasoned right (mac & cheese, collard greens, cole slow, & beans with meat). Person I was with loved the catfish!! Definitely would go again with my family. Nice hidden gem!!