“Not just another hamburger joint!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #36 of 143 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Florida
“Not just another hamburger joint!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Let me start by saying that I really do not enjoy hamburgers that much. I'll have one when in a pinch and have to eat on the run but I do not love them. All that changed when I visited Red Robin in Winter Garden, Florida. I knew that my husband was craving a good hamburger so I suggested the new place in town, Red Robin. I ordered a hamburger with him (reluctantly) and was simply shocked at how different their hamburgers were. I discovered that I had never been exposed to a quality hamburger before because I LOVED my hamburger! Their hamburgers have a lot more flavor and their toppings are impressive. Since my first visit I've enjoyed their specialty hamburgers with unique toppings and love them too. Whether you are going for your standard hamburger with standard toppings or their innovative hamburger combinations, Red Robin excels. The quality of the sauces are surprising too. I'd suggest that you try several of the sauces and find the best one for you. Ketchup, mayo and mustard are good but their specialty sauces are to die for.

If I did not love the hamburgers I'd be tempted to return just for the service. The management and wait staff is excellent. If you get a chance to make it to the Winter Garden, Red Robin, ask for Stephanie. She is the best waitress that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I ask for Stephanie when I eat there but have enjoyed good service from the other wait staff as well... Stephanie is just special. I love her unique suggestions and kind personality.

Just a side note, eating inside when the restaurant is busy is a bit painful if you do not like loud restaurants. I'm sensitive to loud environments so opt to eat outside or during the slower times. If noise is an issue with you, avoid the crowds at all costs, Red Robin is a very noisy restaurant if you go when it is busy.

• Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Stick to the burgers”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went here as we had previously been to one in California which we enjoyed. The service was ok and the food was good if you have a burger. We would recommend to stick with the burgers as the other menu options weren't so great. The atmosphere was good - great for kids. We would return for a burger snack.

Orlando, Florida
“Decent burgers, poor service”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I wanted to try the new Red Robin that moved in where the old Urban Flats used to be in Winter Garden Village, and we were slightly disappointed. We had been to a Red Robin before in my hometown in Connecticut and had a great experience, however, I can't say the same about this one. Service was very poor and somewhat chaotic, especially for refills on "bottomless" beverages like the freckled lemonade--which was very good by the way. My husband and I even made up a game where we would "bet" on how long it would take for a table to be bussed behind us--it was dirty when we sat down and it took 45 minutes for a person to come by to bus it (not good, especially since they had people waiting to sit down in the waiting area), and they hit my shoulder with their bussing bin, instead of being more careful around people eating. What appeared to be a manager walked around the restaurant, but instead of looking over the dining room and tables, or even going by tables to greet patrons (they are a new establishment, this would be totally normal and kind of cool to talk to your customers) but he was looking up at the TV sets placed around the ceiling at the baseball games!! Pay attention to your restaurant and do some operations management, sir!

The food was just O.K.--Five Guys across the street makes a better burger and fries, and probably would've cost less. There really wasn't a "wow" factor with the burgers; I ordered the Banzai and my husband had a BBQ burger, and both were unremarkable. I probably won't come here again considering that Chilis and Five Guys are within walking distance from Red Robin's front door and they both make much better burgers and fries.

Orlando
“Great Burgers...Just a Little Pricey”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After hearing rave reviews from family, we tried Red Robin. We found the food to be really good. The lived up to the hype on that note. However, for the "Burgers-and-Fries" genre, it is very pricey. The atmosphere was that of an average "themed" restaurant, like a Friday's or Applebees, but with less clutter. We were in a large group (close to 30 people), so the wait staff seemed a little overwhelmed.

Orlando, Florida
“Good food, fun, rowdy!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm a huge Red Robin fan, having eaten at their restaurants in numerous locations out west. I was happy to see that we have one here in Winter Garden.

My wife and I visited for the first time a few weeks ago and it was just what we expected. Good food, TVs playing sports, noisy, crazy. You don't go to a Red Robin to have a quiet, romantic dinner. You go with kids, or to sit in the bar and watch TV, snack on their appetizers or have a good burger.

It's a place we'll be going back to soon. It's not as large as some of the Red Robin restaurants, which makes it always crowded, so plan accordingly.

• Visited March 2013