“Delicious!!”

4 Rivers Smokehouse
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Winter Haven, Florida
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Went with friends to 4 Rivers for the first time tonight. Thought they were crazy for wanting to drive an hour away for BBQ. But it was very much worth the drive. Delicious food!! Large portions. Plenty of sides to choose from. Cafeteria style restaurant. Enjoyed sitting on the porch at a large picnic table with friends. Line was out the door when we arrived but moved quickly. Will be more than happy to make that drive again. Hopefully in the near future!

• Visited August 2014

Orlando, Florida
“I need more!!!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Talk about sides sides sides! And not just cheap sides like corn and broccoli! They have bread pudding and sweet potatoes casserole grits. And their old fashion soda cooler is nostalgic!

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“This place changed my mind about the best bbq in Orlando”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I have always been convinced that Fat Boys in Kissimmee was the best BBQ in the Orlando area until now. 4 rivers changed my mind. Portions are big and the meat is simply outstanding. I had burnt ends and pulled pork, along with beans, Mac and cheese and fries. All were fantastic.

This is a Texas type BBQ joint. Cafeteria style line and food served on a tray and paper. It's not fancy and that's okay!

If you are in town and in the mood for bbq you have to go to 4 Rivers.

Gotha, Florida
“It's ok, but expensive”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I don't get why so many people like this so much. Yes, it's tasty, but it's so expensive! There are better barbque places in Winter Garden. Harry and Larry's, literally five minutes away, is far better, better tasting and better prices.

There's such a long line and no seats inside. You have to eat outside, which in Florida, means sweltering in the heat. I would only go again if my friends refused to eat anywhere else.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ashcatash
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I'm going to be honest: I actually don't like barbecue. When i agreed to eat at 4 Rivers I just figured they might have a few sides I could cobble a meal together from. Well they do have amazing sides (cheese grits!) but I was convinced to try the beef once and it was amazing. I did mix it with a side of Mac and cheese so it wasn't just meat but I will happily visit again. I guess I do like barbecue: I just only like it done right!