“Florida style barbeque”

4 Rivers Smokehouse
Ranked #4 of 136 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
SJU
“Florida style barbeque”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The choices here are amazing, barbecue wings are the best ever - thick and juicy, not a big fan of the burnt ends, but I guess they are exactly as described. The sides are varied and very good - depending on how many people you can order either individual or large and share. The desserts at this branch are impressive - unusual flavors and very large portions. There is almost always a line, so go early or be patient....

Visited December 2013

Nova Scotia, Canada
“This is the place for a protein fix”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Long lineup, but pretty efficient staff in keeping things moving along. Great place to get a protein fix. A large menu, which can be good for the sake of variety, but not so great when trying to narrow down one's choice for lunch. Make sure you decide before it's your turn to order. Tried the sliders with brisket, burnt ends, and the pulled pork, with macaroni and cheese, and sweet potato casserole as sides. The meat was a bit on the dry side, unless one uses BBQ sauce, but still tasty, the sweet potato casserole was so sweet, I couldn't eat it, and wasn't very impressed with the macaroni and cheese. Perhaps I would have enjoyed one of the other sides on offer, as there was a pretty good variety. The portion was larger than expected and I probably didn't even finish half of my meal.

• Visited December 2013
Orlando, Florida
“4 Sure BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Some of the best BBQ in Orlando......4 Rivers flows with tasty sides and great smoked meats...............some of the best brisket i have eaten...if your looking for a casual place with good food and bang for your buck than look no further........stay hungry my friends

• Visited December 2013
Chehalis
“Great, great, GREAT casual dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

This place is fairly casual. There are some inside tables and more outside under cover. You stand in line and get your food, then go to a table. The food is AWESOME. We tried the pulled chicken sandwich and brisket sandwich. We also tried the salad with brisket on it. The "house" tomato vinagarette dressing was very good. They have 2 BBQ sauces-I only tried the mild one, but it was good--tasty but not hot at all. The meats were tender and tasty. There were lots of sides to choose from and they were very tasty. We loved this place and will go back if we have a chance.

Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Best BBQ of My Life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My first visit tonight was my husbands second so he knew the place was amazing. When we walked up to the building a line was formed all the way outside. About only 5 minutes later we were ordering where they had a huge slab of brisket ready to be cut into. I ordered the burnt ends dinner platter which is a combo of pulled pork and brisket while my husband ordered the brisket dinner platter. MY GOD. I had a bite of my burnt tips dish and said yum. I had a bite of my husbands brisket and about fell out of my seat. It was so juicy and tender and amazing that I don't think words can describe it. Let's just say I could cut into the meat with my fork! As for the sides, the best that we had were the sweet potatoe casserole and the Mac n cheese. The biscuit the meal came with was really just a forgetful forethought. Will be returning here often as this was the best BBQ I've ever had in my life!