“Long lines at lunch but fast service and well worth any wait!”

4 Rivers Smokehouse
Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Some of the best brisket I have ever had, and that is coming from a native Texan! Not only is the barbecue delicious, but the sides and desserts are amazing too! Want take out? Call it in, and there is a special side door just for take out orders!

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

If you're from the South the you know good BBQ and these guys did it right every time. This is always on the agenda whenever all the family gets together in Orlando! Enjoy!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went for the first time and when I saw it was like cafeteria style and most of the seating was outside at picnic tables I wanted to leave. Glad I didn't. My husband and his father and I all had something different. The brisket had just come out and looked and smelled wonderful. My father in law loved it. My prime rib sandwich was the best ever. Medium rare and juicy and oh so flavorful. I still dream about it and we are going back Wednesday for more. My husband loved the wings. All the sides were wonderful. The cornbread, the okra and the cheese grits that were golden, crisp on the outside and creamy on the inside. I'm stopping now, or I won't sleep thinking about it.

1  Thank germangourmet
Reviewed November 5, 2012

can't go wrong with the brisket sandwich and the cole slaw and mac and cheese works as well. bbq sauces are very good.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love their food. It is the best bbq in town. Always hot and fresh! They have a lot to select from and make sure you get what you want.