“The Perfect evening” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Tasting Room at The Edgewater

The Tasting Room at The Edgewater
Reserve with OpenTable
The Tasting Room at The Edgewater is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 135 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“The Perfect evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

We had a great meal on the patio. The service was outstanding and only beat by the food itself. The chef came by several times to check on us. I feel it is and excellent restaurant in a great location.

Visited December 2012

orlando
“Amazing food, real bartenders, should be #1!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I can't believe that this restaurant is ranked #31 at the moment on Trip advisor. Hubby and I have been to 4 star, diamond ranked restaurants in various places, and believe me when I say that this restaurant is on point with their cuisine! The service is excellent, the restaurant has a cool vibe/friendly atmosphere, and the bartenders are fabulous! It's the type of place that you could either throw on your cocktail dress or even your scrubs after work (which I do on occasion after a really long day). I can get a martini and a delicious plate of fried chicken livers (very filling) with accompaniments for $15. When Chef Kevin Tartar said "I wanted to de-snobbify fine dining," in a recent article, he hit the nail on the head!
P.S. I can't find it on their site, but last time I was there, they still had a happy hour

• Visited November 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Delicious neighborhood gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had a wonderful time, delicious tapas appetizer as fish tacos, beef Wellington , tuna and salmon tartar, fried green tomatoes hummmmm.Great selection of wines and beer with a reasonable price.Our serve Paige is knowledgeable and professional, owner is very nice as well her husband a fantastic chef.

• Visited October 2012
Orlando
“Small Plates, BIG Flavors!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Delicious tapas-style small plates accompany some of the best cocktails around. Fabulous atmosphere, friendly staff, great bartenders and scrumptious food. What more could you ask for? Great for a date night, girls' night, business after-hours get together, even a quick after-work bite solo. Amazing location, warm atmosphere and best of all.....stellar food & drinks. Don't miss this if you're anywhere near Orlando's west side.

Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“IImplants will not Appreciate What isSo- Called Good Food :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Ok, so I can't rave about the Thai Food because I was in Bangkok so long and ate too much superb food. And, I can't rave about The Tasting Room because unfortunately, if you aren't from the area and have traveled the world and have eaten it all, it just all becomes one big disappointment after another. We went with a sense of that 5* feel. This is going to be excellent and an eating adventure! We order a few different items to munch on and the Soup of the Day. Most of the appetizers were simply too "heavy" to enjoy. What I would have done for a few nice lightly seasoned grilled veggies. However, the Soup was not only excellent, its unique flavor was remarkable and unforgettable. It was some type of harvest mix and is was described as tasting like Thanksgiving and it in fact DID...without all the relatives you don't feel like seeing.

The service was terrible. One of the worse I have encountered. Never once checking our drinks and the way the food came out was odd, one thing here, one there. Our servicer..... can I can you anything else...not a sound, nver once while we were eating. For $90 I would have expected better and we always tip at least 20%, but not this night, it was that poor of service. Now, thinking about it I would have most likely ordered a dessert had I been asked.

Other than the soup, it was average at BEST. Although, now we are having second thoughts about the Chef's Table.

• Visited September 2012