“Terrific Golf Experience” 5 of 5 stars

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Terrific Golf Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is a beautiful course, great facility and challenging golf. If you are going to golf in Orlando, put this on your list.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank MBabz10

Bristol, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We visited OCN and played the Panther Lake Course. What a pleasure. The facilities were excellent. Starting with the practise area, this has to be the biggest we've ever seen. Both the driving range and putting facilities were in excellent condition.
The course itself really lived up to our expectations playing really well.
Both the fairways which were very good and the greens which were very quick and true were a pleasure to play on.
The course was tough but also fair and although inevitably we got into trouble there was always a chance to recover.
Off the course the restaurant was very good with both the staff being pleasant and the food very good.
We enjoyed the day so much that we immediately booked up to play the sister course Crooked Cat the next day.
Everything said above can be mirrored for Crooked Cat.
An excellent golfing experience.

Visited June 2014
Kissimmee, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice course with a good staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My son and I played on a Saturday afternoon, the course was in excellent shape and the staff was friendly. The only drawback was there were no course marshals and we were a twosome behind a foursome and on the back nine they had no one in front of them. A marshal would have been able to let us pass them up instead of waiting while they marked 1 foot putts.

1 Thank MiamiJoe55
Knoxville, TN
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great Golf Course, Amazing Practice Facility”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Visited for a 40 person event over Mother's Day. They took great care of our group and the course was in immaculate condition. It is not an overly long course but it demands accuracy and good putting. The mango towels were a nice touch but the cart girl could have appeared a few more times and I dont recall a lot of restrooms along the two courses. I think maybe they share 3? Make sure you have plenty of fluids with you. The staff was great and we enjoyed our time there.

The practice area is fantastic and there is also a par 3 course. The range is 360 degrees and they have plenty of area to practice putting, chipping and sand play as well. Once of the best practice facilities I have been to.

Get out there and play!

2 Thank sparksjr
Corydon, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great time, just a rude patrol guy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

May 22 2014

Visited my son in Orlando. Last visit took him out to Disney Oak golf course for his first time ever golfing. Had a great time. For never playing he did very well. Disney Oak is a walking course only so we tried out the OCN Golf Center. I had called the day before to ask if it was a good course for a beginner, the lady said it was and told us the rates. We arrived Thursday morning 20 dollars for nine holes and golf cart included. Very fair price. She looked at my son who had a plain blue t-shirt on and said only collar shirts are allowed. So we went to the bargain rack and found the cheapest shirt for another 40 dollars. Wow ! Picked up our cart and rental bags went to the course. Was told have fun no one else was on the that course. ( was wondering why the collared shirt was so important if no one was else was even playing) oh well. We had a great time until hole 3 or 4. (See picture) my son followed the path to the putting green and we got out to putt . A patrol guy came up and said must you park the cart so close to the green? I said we just followed the path. ( look at the picture) The guy replied when you play other golf courses do you get this close? I replied this is our second time ever playing and the first corse we walked. That we were just on the path from other carts. He replied that is what we don't want a path near the green. Getting kinda upset I replied I am sorry we followed the path from the other golf carts, what do you suggest? He then more politely said well it's better to stay 40 feet away from green. I replied we will. We played the remaining 5 or 6 holes, had fun but still tell our friends the bad more than the good. I do hope to play again, and will know to stay 40 feet away from greens. Very good day, would have been great if the man would have just politely asked us to stay 40 feet away and didn't have a attitude about it.

1 Thank indianasports