“Realy good genuine home cooked food”

The Country House Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 149 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Really good food, not your fast food rubbish, breakfast and lunch menu's. I had the 8 oz steak and eggs with home fries fantastick thick peice of steak well done as ordered juicy and tender, my son had bacon eggs and pancakes his was good too, the three massive pancakes come on a seperate plate ours were in the shape of mickey mouses head and a jug of maple syrup really good value would deffinately go again. Proper traditional food it was obviously a place where local people attended regular. Very nice family run restaurant.

1  Thank watty777

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Country House has been around for ever, always great service, great traditional breakfast. Always a family treat on the weekends when we can get the kids to go with us. Easy in and out with hardly ever a wait. They have great lunch specials too!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have visited this restaurant several times and have always been impressed with the staff. They work very hard to make sure their guests are treated very well plus the food is outstanding and reasonable. I can see why they are packed each Saturday and Sunday it is one of the best for morning breakfast or an early afternoon lunch.Incidently, we had lunch their a couple of days ago. Thanks Country House and Staff

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We go here regularly for breakfast and sometimes lunch. Service and food is always excellent. Daily lunch specials.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I just enjoyed our first meal at "The Country House". We have been searching for a down-to-earth---real food---real people type place and this is it! I had the Philly Omelet - generous sliced steak and cooked to perfection. The house fries and biscuit were great, as well. My husband had pancakes (he loved them), scrambled eggs which were perfectly cooked and bacon. Loved being greeted with a shout of "Sit wherever you like!" The server was very pleasant and attentive. Noticed the white board which showcased several "blue-plate" specials as well as home-made pies. The lunch and dinner offerings are interesting and so affordable. This isn't the place to go for ambiance - but I am far more satisfied with great food than lighting on dimmer switches. We will definitely be going back!