“Prix fixe menu was really good!”

Chef's Table Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chef's Table Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 145 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Boyd St.
Description: The Tasting Room at the Chef's Table is the small plate concept brought to you by the same chefs that create food at the Chef's Table at the Edgewater. Since opening, we have won Best Appetizers in Orlando by the readers of Orlando Magazine. Our full bar offers some of the best creative, craft cocktails in Orlando. And we also serve craft beers and award winning wines.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

As a treat for the Holidays this year, we tried the Chef's Table. We have previously been to the Tasting Room several times. It's a different atmosphere, almost like a personal dining room. Our waiter was very knowledgable. To the 3 course menu, we added the cheese plate. In my opinion, well worth it. Just enough to taste, but not enough to fill you up for the rest. That night we had appetizers of the mushroom-chive torte and shrimp chowder - both very tasty. The main courses were the osso bucco of buffalo and the fresh fish - the buffalo had polenta and the fish was served with homemade black pepper pasta. Dessert was chocolate creme brulee and sweet potato bread pudding. I was a little skeptical about sweet potatoes as I don't really care from them, but the dessert was quite good. We didn't opt for the wine pairing - I think it might be too much with all the food. Can't forget to mention the bread loaves and butter. Definitely a must do. It's $55 a person for the 3 course menu.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Central Florida. The food, atmosphere and personalized service are exceptional.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We just got home from this fantastic restaurant that I've been wanting to try for the last couple of years - we live in WG and have friends that rave about this place. So worth the trip! My husband and I ordered different plates for each course so we could try more.

App: Mushroom & chive crepe torte (amazing!), Foie Gras on brioche (tasty)
Entree: Duck (duck was perfection, jambalaya risotto was a little rich for my taste), Filet (I've never had brussel sprouts taste so good!)
Dessert: Chocolate creme brulee (yum!), bread pudding (fabulous)

We ordered the cheese platter - a good extra if you have a little extra to spend. Small cheese wedges (brie, fontina, bleu, manchego, cheddar), but the accouterments really made the dish!

We also ordered the wine pairing - huge pours! Each of the wines and port pair perfectly with the dish. We know wine and drink it often, but wow! Their wine menu is fantastic - a lot of really great options if you are buying a bottle, but the pairing was just superb. We really enjoy port, and both the ruby and tawny blended really well with our desserts.

I'm looking forward to the next time we go back, but I think we'll each just order a glass of wine. Like I said, the pours were huge, so I think I'd just entree pair based on the sommelier's suggestion. Also looking forward to our entree leftovers tomorrow because of the nice-sized portions:)

Service was fast - very happy with everything we experienced tonight!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Waited for almost 1 hour for dessert and nobody gave explanation why, the restaurant was not busy either. Not coming back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Well, played. My wife and I had the most fantastic meal here. True story: we laughed the next morning when we discussed about how we had psycho-somatic dreams recalling our respective dinners. This place is wonderful. The food is without a doubt delectable. The hosts, your chef and his wife, visit often, and are honestly concerned with your meal enjoyment. Most impressive is their willingness to celebrate your dinner victories. Do you love exquisite food, in a semi-formal atmosphere, with a very down to earth staff? You'll make this place a memory.

1  Thank Unclewarwar