Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Birthday Party

Thank you Orlando Luxury Transportation for your outstanding service. With a party of 12... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
pwrju
via mobile
Supreme

Emile was professional and fun! So much better than any taxi, free bus service or Uber... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $22.99
from $15.99
from $15.99
More Info
All reviews baggage claim clean vehicle sanford airport port canaveral driver company van lester orlando cruise punctual cars concert disney
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I must say that Lester is absolutely fantastic. He made me laugh at 7:30a.m.i am by no means a morning person. Very engaging conversation about Jamaica. I will always remember him. The service is top of the line. This company is very prompt. They inform you about the driver
They text your when they have arrived to pick you up. Usually 15 minutes prior to there scheduled pick up time. FANTASTIC SERVICE !!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We used OLT for our transfer from hotel to Port Canaveral and then back to airport upon the return of our cruise. The drivers were friendly and professional and I would use OLT in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently had Orlando Luxury Transportation pick up my family of 7 for our Disney trip. They communicated with us clearly before the trip and were there waiting on us at the baggage area when we arrived (even a little early). The drivers are very professional and the van is very nice and clean. They even bumped us up to a limo van on our trip back to the airport and we closed out the trip in style!! Would recommend 100%.

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

I’ve used a LOT of transportation services coming to Orlando over the years and these folks are the best I’ve used. Clean cars. On time. Professional drivers. They are very communicative and you know exactly who’s picking you up. Can’t say enough good things. I will use OLT from now on.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Do not use this company! Awful service! We booked and paid for a black stretch limo as a surprise for our daughters we were picked up in a black VAN! The driver didn’t apologise and offered no explanation. Kids were in tears and it was a dreadful start to our family holiday in Florida! Unless you want to be disappointed DO NOT use this company!!

Date of experience: August 2019