“Cuban Breakfast”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 14, 2012

A local took us here for a Cuban experience and this was the real deal for Cuban cuisine. We ordered breakfast, cafe con leche and of course, a cuban sandwich. Warm butter sliced hero bread was served with our entrees. Major carbs overload! The food was delish served with salsa on the side. Cafe con leche hit the spot and cuban sandwich is a very filling sandwich! Will come here again for a cuban craving. Will need a car to get to the Wilton manors location and there is a parking lot.

There are newer reviews for Las Colinas Restaurant

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Carne Asada Nicaraguence- Nicaraguan Charbroiled Steak with black beans and fried sweet platanos......Corona beer..........I was in heaven. She ordered Bistec De Pollo A La Milanesa - Milanesa Chicken Steak with side salad and platanos........red wine. We were very very happy.
The owner is Dominican from NYC, running a Cuban joint......but I forgave him and we enjoyed. This place was recommended by every person we asked at a local business. This will be a MUST stop any time we are near Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Wow! My family and I just returned from vacation in the Fort Lauderdale area. I really wanted authentic Cuban food while we were there. We were so lucky to find this place. The owner came to our tables and gave us samples of the day's special of the roasted pork and oxtails, which we did order. It was great! We enjoyed it so much we came back and enjoyed another meal in which my daughter enjoyed the Cuban sandwich and the rest of us enjoyed carne asada, ropa vieja and of course Cuban toast. All of it was fantastic. We actually intended to go back for our third visit and last dinner before heading home, but ended up snorkling all day and too tired to head out. This place was exactly what we were looking for. A neighborhood, hole in the wall type of place. Great food and prices were reasonable for the area. We will surely be headed back to Las Colinas on our next visit to the Lauderdale area.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I live just blocks away from this restaurant and have never had a disappointing breakfast here. Great place to have breakfast and a Cuban coffee. Service is good. Restaurant is located in a strip mall-- I never would have noticed it and found it only after ready great reviews on Yelp.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is a great place to pick up a really good cuban meal. The sandwiches are devine. I love their yucca and their masa's are to done just like I like them. This is a casual no frills place that even has a pick up window for convenience. Great place and a must try.