“Love Humpy's”

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 31, 2013

One of my favorite Places to have Pizza. they also do delivery, and this is the place that I call. Hard to choose as I love all of their Pizzas

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I'm a bit biased about pizza since I'm from Brooklyn and there aren't many places in south Florida that can compete. The pizza here is good. A bit pricey especially when you start adding toppings. The cupcakes are very good. The location is very convenient because the bars and clubs are right there.

1  Thank sperezny
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We dine at Humpy's at least once a week and honestly love the pizza and cupcakes.
in regards to service and cleanliness our last experience kind of sucked?

4 people behind the counter and no explanation of what pizza we were looking at? When asked the response was not clear and boarderline rude!
Other guy running the oven was clearly not happy and openly making fun of customers ahead of us.
Had to ask for a receipt and was glared at.
Burnt out light bulbs, dirty tables/booths and parmesan cheese shakers near empty.
Bathroom floor needed moped and was out of paper towels.

1  Thank bowman716
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Good, but not amazing food. I like it when I'm in a hurry and in the area. It's too bad they're located near Alibi, which I think everyone should boycott that shopping center.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Have had various slices and a cupcake. I liked all the slices and like others have said they should make sure they are heated well. I don't understand the cupcake raves. I forget which I had, but it lacked richness of flavor to me.