“Great new place on the Drive”
Review of Scarfone's - CLOSED

Scarfone's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great food, good service and nice atmosphere. We had their signature "The Show" soup and I thought it was delicious, while my partner thought it was a little too salty. It is served with a fresh piece of bread on top of the bowl, topped with cheese. Darren our waiter was good and he worked hard because their water glasses are cute but too small. We also had the Vodka Penne Pasta and a HUGE calazone. In fact all the portions were much larger than I expected. We will surely be back.

There are newer reviews for Scarfone's

Reviewed June 14, 2014

First visit to this new location in Wilton Manors. Was really excited that they finally opened. First the interior is really well done and very modern. very high ceilings, so I could see it being hard to hear at times when the place is very crowded.

Our party ordered the wings to start. They were very tender and good. And sort of different, almost as if they had been pan fried first then baked to finish.

My friend ordered soup, called the "show" and it looked awesome. He really enjoyed it and I would consider trying it.

Split a pizza for our main meal. And it was fine, not great, but not terrible. The sauce was very sweet, too sweet for my taste, and I love sweet things. But I guess not for my pizza sauce. The crust was fine. Plenty of cheese.

I am very glad that they have arrived in the neighborhood. But for pizza in Wilton Manors, I will stick with 3DZ. I am looking forward to trying the pasta and desserts at Scarfones. Those that went by us looked really good.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

It took a long time for the construction of this place to be done and for the restaurant to be up and running but it's finally done. We must have been greeted by every staff member on our way in. The place is very nice inside and they have a full bar with attractive waiters/bartenders and staff. We have a vegetable pizza and it was quite good. Service was quick and friendly and the prices were good as well. This was a quick meal for us but soon we will go back for a longer visit. They also have a variety of desserts to choose from.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

After almost a year of buildout, Scarfone's Coal Fired Pizza has opened on the Drive in Wilton Manors. We experienced suburb service and throughly enjoyed the very well designed interior on only it's second night of operation. There is a full bar and we started with classic martinis that were mixed as requested but arrived far too warm and at $13 a pop the bar will need to work on this. We elected to go for the most standard menu items which included a large house salad and the traditional coal fired pizza with a whole wheat crust. The salad was fresh with a delicious vinaigrette and could have served four people. Although the menu has a full compliment of classic Italian dishes, I can't imagine getting past the pizza. If you like crisp, thin crust pizza with the golden taste that can only come from a 900 degree oven, this is the place. The spicy tomato sauce accented by just the right amount of cheese will bring us back soon to one of the other pizza offerings.
On just the second night of operation, the place was packed and there is some terrific outdoor seating which will be ideal for people watching on the Drive later in the evening when the heat is less of a factor. This place will be an immediate hit with the hip gay crowd in Wilton Manors.