“love the burgers”

Rosie's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: See & be seen on our totally tropical patio! Relax & let our fabulous staff serve you a freshly made mojito or chow down on one of our award-winning burgers.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was to go there by our flight attendant who was clearly gay for the best burgers around.
So we checked it ou with a party of 6. It was very friendly and the burgers were awesome. can't wait to go back there.

There are newer reviews for Rosie's Bar & Grill

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

My first night arriving in lauderdale I was brought here , what a beautiful place , the menue is fantastic. I wanted to have it all , great selection for all types of food pallets , I had ordered my drinks , which was a lemon vodka cocktail was quiet refreshing , they had great selection of drinks and cocktails on hand, we sat outside in the patio area as it was quiet a nice evening , food was served quiet efficiently , I had ordered a cheese burger with onion rings salad etc and a side of fries , it was delicious , other members of my party had ordered fish , steak and wraps all of which where cooked to perfection, tasty and very reasonable value for money , well worth a trip here if visiting this area

1  Thank Lanadel
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Rosie's is always a must go when we visit Fort Lauderdale. Great atmosphere and always a casual feel from the staff. The food here is always good, decent drink specials and a great patio to sit and relax with friends. If you are visiting Wilton Manors, definitely stop at Rosie's.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Nice place to spend a sunny day on the patio with friends and food. Great burgers, good prices, friendly staff. Would recommend for repeat meals also, Clever and campy menu names.
It appears this is an institution in WIlton Manors.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Being vegetarian it's hard to accept invitations to a place like this. But well suprised that the range of food was great and we fond things to eat that tasted great... So good in fact we ate there twice in a week.....