“Great patio area, good food and drinks, a fun place to go”

Rosie's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: See & be seen on our totally tropical patio! Relax & let our fabulous staff serve you a freshly made mojito or chow down on one of our award-winning burgers.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I ate at Rosie's last weekend and it was, as always, a good experience. I go to Wilton Manors usually one a year to meet up with two old friends, and we always eat lunch at Rosie's during one day of the long weekend. The food is good, as are the drinks. The wait-staff is friendly and attentive. This trip, I had the fish tacos. Very tasty. One of my friends had a BLT and it had more bacon on it than I've ever seen on a sandwich before. The third member of our party had Southern Lovin', a big salad that included chunks of fried chicken. We decided to split two desserts: key lime pie and a French Wench (cheese-cake with a creme-brulee topping). They were both very good, but I really loved the cheese-cake. That creme-brulee took cheese-cake up a notch.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Alfredo , Angie !!! Best bartenders ever ! Good place open for everyone ! Food is good , service great ! Love it !

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The place to be while in Wilton Manors/Fort Lauderdale. Menu with many choises and great taste. Staff nice. I had lunch here and the place was packed, so make a reservation.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food and atmosphere was terrific in this obviously popular hot spot. The menu was fun to read with its double entendres to describe the offerings. Don't quite remember what we ate, as I indulged in their famous Bloody Marys as a starter, but I do remember that the food was delicious and the service and atmosphere well worth many return visits.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Rosie's with its bustling Sunday brunch scene is one of my memorable favs in Fort Lauderdale, with nicely prepared food and fun and personable service. Sunday brunch has a dj, and a wide variety of people who trek to this brunch spot and enjoy it. Complimentary valet parking. This day, I sampled the Greek omelet, although I've also enjoyed the Nelly Frittata and the Tortilla Stack Attack. One of friends always order the Goldie Lox (Smoked salmon, steamed asparagus, and 2 poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, whipped cream cheese, capers, and red onion) is usually enjoys it so much our conversation goes into a lull while we're eating. It was a bit cool the day we were there, but not to worry, if the outdoors gas heaters don't keep you warm enough, cosy up with a fleece that Rosie's keeps on hand for guests. I'm glad we arrived right about the time brunch started at 11am as there was a long line when we departed.