The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa
Island Sands Inn(Wilton Manors)
$129
$59
$70
$91
Cancelon
The Link Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
$77
$75
The Victoria Park Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$119
$134
$119
  • Breakfast included
Ed Lugo Resort(Wilton Manors)
TripAdvisor
Inn on the Drive LLC(Wilton Manors)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssteam roomhot tubwilton driveother guestsguest housefort lauderdalewaterfront roommain pool isfacing the canaltropical oasissalt water poolsmaller poolgay hotelscontinental breakfast isroad noisegay menmiddle river
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was the first time my partner and I stayed at the Cabanas Guest House.... We go every year for winter break to Ft Luaderdale and decided to try Cabanas for its location in Wilton Manor. we were not disappoirnted !!!! .. THe croud had no attitude and the service exceeded expectations.. The housekeeping staff was excellent..The grounds are well kept and the river view is beautiful esp. when you get tyo see the flying fish, Please do not hestitate to stay there as the staff is wonderful,and helpful . We have already booked for next winter break ,..,..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
CabanaBoy01, Owner at The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Gentlemen, Happy New Year and thank you for choosing The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa for your Holiday travel. Ben I really enjoyed our chats in the morning when you would pop in for a few minutes to say HI. I know you guys had a great time because you where always hanging at the pool laughing and having fun. Next visit is sure to be at least as good or even better. Have a great year as we look forward to seeing you again before December.

Regards,

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Title describes it all. Hubby and I ONLY stay here when we are in So Florida. We have tried the rest but hands down Cabanas is truly THE BEST. Entire staff is friendly, helpful and truly concerned about their guests. The grounds are lush and well taken care of. They have various room types and all are CLEAN!!!! I'm one of those "picky" travelers and I can honestly say I have NOTHING negative to say about the Cabanas.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
CabanaBoy01, Owner at The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Hi Alex, Thank you very much for your continued support of The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa. As we celebrate our 15th year as 1 of Fort Lauderdale's premiere gay men's resort, it is guests like yourself that make it all the more worth while. As a team, we strive each day to insure that all of our guests have a fun and memorable experience while visiting us and pride ourselves on living up to that commitment year after year. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

John Dorry

Reviewed January 2, 2014

One of the best places I've ever stayed,had to add extra day. Owners, staff, and guests all friendly, informative, and very accommodating. A most relaxing atmosphere. Kayaking wore me out, didn't know I could get lost going in a circle, still a worthwhile adventure. Looking forward to my next stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
CabanaBoy01, Owner at The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

HI Roger, Thank you for taking the time to review The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa. Wishing you a very Happy New Year and would think at this writing you are still thinking about that wonderful warm sunny day that you went kayaking now that its freezing cold. I do remember we did have a few laughs about the wrong turn you made that took you off course. We did agree that next time will be sure you have a detailed may. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Just returned from a nice few days at Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa. Kudos to John, David, Paul and the great staff for a wonderful stay! The staff is so friendly and willing to answer questions (John and I joked about my many questions!) that you feel at home.

I love to big heated pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and overall relaxed feel of the resort. Also, great place to sit at the dock and watch the evening sky with a friend. The other guests were great too.

Looking forward to my next visit...thanks guys and Happy New Year! I highly recommend you men head to Cabanas when in Ft. Lauderdale!

Room Tip: Rooms with patios on the canal look nice but our room (#7) was fine.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Guys, Happy New Year and a big Thank You for choosing The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa for your travel needs. I have been living in the Fort Lauderdale area now for over 30 years and never feel inconvenienced when guests call on me or my staff for numerous questions and suggestions as we want everyone to have a wonderful experience while visiting the Fort Lauderdale area. Over the summer we have completed numerous projects at the resort and appreciate the fact that you took the time to notice and let others know.
The season is here and with the extreme cold weather throughout the country we are booking up quickly and would suggest to anyone considering The Cabanas to call us soon.
We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I just spent 6 wonderful days at the Cabanas. What an enjoyable stay. Nice resort, very accommodating staff. Great location. The owner John is a great guy. Looking forward to a repeat visit.
Christian

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
CabanaBoy01, Owner at The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Hi Christian, Thank you for your review. It was certainly a pleasure meeting you both at the guesthouse and interacting with you on all your worldly travels. We all wish you a very Happy & Healthy New Year and look forward to seeing you again some time in the future when your travel plans bring you back to the Fort Lauderdale area.

Best Regards,