“Some good dishes”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food is better than average, the service is adequate, the atmosphere is poor, and the price is high considering comparable restaurants. You can do better elsewhere.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

If your in Wilton manors eat at bona. This is a great neighborhood restaurant that has friendly staff, great food and reasonable prices. If the chicken Normandy is a special of the day I highly recommend it. Enjoy the great garlic roll option, just bring a breath mint along. I have been in Fort Lauderdale 4 times this year and always make sure I eat here at least once each visit

Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you haven't been in in a while, it's time to go back. I had taken a few years off because of the quality of the food, but no more. For the past year the food has been great. Have not had a bad meal there. Service is friendly but food can be slow during busy times. Be sure to try the Fazzoletti, Trio Ravioli, Chicken Normandy. My only complaint is that they do not accept American Express.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Wow, we were pleasantly surprised by our first visit to this great little restaurant! I knew I was in hog heaven the minute I opened the door and the smell of garlic permeated the air (never enough garlic in my book). From start to finish, the meal was nothing short of pleasant, from our wonderful server who knew the menu in detail and was very entertaining, to the absolutely wonderful food and ambience, it is easy to say that it was our first visit but definitely won't be the last. May I suggest the Ravioli Trio...versions of the classic dish in these varieties..eggplant, clams with vodka, and lobster...YUM...that's the only word I can say to emphasize how fresh and delicious this dish was....so please try Bona and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is an old skool feeling kinda place. As you walk in, there's the pizza kitchen in full view. A team of chefs in white coats, firing and plating pasta, while sauté pans clatter in the back. The food tastes like some of the best homemade tasting Italian food in Florida. The servers there are just lovable too. Ask for Carol. If she's there, she'll guide you thru the menu. I always ask her what she would eat that night and she tells me. And DON'T skip the garlic rolls - but do pass on dessert - they can be a little - meh.