“Yummy”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This a small neighborhood restaurant.We started with the best soup ever,it was Toscan soup.Out of this world and the garlic rolls to die for.I had the veal parm and never had veal as tender as this was.My husband had a shrimp dish and was cooked to perfection. Our waitress was very nice and helpful and recommended the soup to us.I had a great dinner and will keep going back.Also the prices were great too.

There are newer reviews for Bona Pizza

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have eaten here several times and the food has been great. The staff are wonderful, enjoy their work and really take good care of you. It is so nice to have them in our neighborhood and know we can get a great meal with a short walk!

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

this was the 1st restuarant I went to in Wilton manors when i moved here10 yrs ago. it was much better then. I heard they were recently sold and most pasta isn't made in house. lately I do dlvry only. and usually the tortellini or fetachinni Alfredo.. the garlic rolls now are tough, overlooked and burnt sometimes.. the last fetachinni I got was gummy, no salt and I asked for broccoli which was hardly noticeable .. the tortellini is usually pretty good and consistent .the side salads are quite small it seems with 7/-8 pieces of lettuce a slice of cuke, 2 slices red onion, a tomato and a pepperoni ..dlvry is usually quite fast. I wish they would improve so I could frequent them more..

1  Thank xncman
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Food was OK ! no bad but not very good as they offer, service very good and friendly.. I found my ravioli gorgonzola/eggplant little bitter... but acceptable... a friend eat linguini, so salty... price high ... they no accept American Express ;(

Reviewed August 31, 2012

maybe thew pizza is good BUT the entre selections seemed as prepared by someone who was taught to cook last nite. And the service "pizzaria style...your food gets to the table.

1  Thank crush954