“Worth giving them another try”

Galanga Thai Kitchen & Sushi
Ranked #17 of 86 Restaurants in Wilton Manors
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Galanga Thai Kitchen & Sushi Bar. Join us for lunch or dinner to experience authentic Thai dishes and the freshest Sushi! Our atmosphere and exceptional service combine to form one of the best Thai and Sushi restaurants in South Florida. Local Delivery Available! We can also cater your next private party, or we can arrange to host the party with the Galanga atmosphere, staff, and one of a kind cuisine.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We dined here a year ago and wasn't happy with the place. We have decided to visit them again this trip and was glad we did. The food was excellent, the service vastly improved since our last dining experience, and price as expected.

There are newer reviews for Galanga Thai Kitchen & Sushi

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great cozy atmosphere with excellent food. As a customer you always get greeted and always feel very welcome.

Great price for the food.

Casual, formal wear.

Great outdoor dining area and party room.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Food was good, service adequate. We asked for 1 bottle of their "house" chardonnay, and 1 glass of "house" cabernet. We were quite surprised to get our bill for $38 for the chardonnay, and $12 for the cabernet. It is generally expected when you ask for a "house" wine, that it will be on the lower end, if not lowest price. There was a $26 chardonnay which was not given, and a less expensive cabernet for $7. We found this to be very underhanded. We will never go back again. We enjoyed the food, but left very unhappy.

4  Thank George L
Reviewed April 25, 2013

First of all, waiter was wonderful. that is where it ends. They did not accept my groupon, because I was a solo diner, even though I spent $75 dollars. They thought I would not be a high ticket spender, they were wrong. I will not return because they did not accept my groupon. I did not leave restaurant to save face. I dine solo 80% of the time. I would have ordered $100 plus in high ticket drinks. They lose. No wonder I go to Tee- Jay all the time now. They love me and treat me like family. End of story. Don't go to Galanga... overpriced and rude manager/owner

5  Thank pstyr
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had been discouraged from trying this restaurant by 2 friends that told me food was just ok. This stay I decided to give it a try, ignoring my buddies. Thank God, what a wonderful menu, the variety is excellent, but better yet the food was outstanding. I have gone back a few times, and always perfect. A good lesson, try things on your own, forget advice of friends, they may have lousy taste, LOL

1  Thank eheming