“Grilled cheese”

New York Grilled Cheese Co.
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

NYGC is actually at the back of the Nuts About Yougurt.
Good grill cheese sandwiches.
Loved that the sandwich came with a super delicious tomato bisque

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stumbled into the New York Grilled Cheese Company this afternoon and it surely is a hidden gem! For $12, I enjoyed a great sandwich with brie, bacon and carmelized onions which came with a small cup of tomato soup....perfect for dunking your sandwich, a side of nicely prepared french fries (I asked for well done and got what I asked for) and a soda. There was only one employee working the counter but that was not a problem and our order was taken and served very quickly. I asked for a plate because my wife and I were sharing the sandwich, in addition to the plate, an extra cup of the soup was delivered.....nice touch!

While there is no ambiance here, this isn't five-star dining and most folks eat fairly quickly and are on their way as were we but we will be back to try the bacon lollypops!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Sooo goood you must try!! This is hidden behind the yogurt place and is amazing! And the staff is super friendly!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The location is tucked away between other shops, but well worth looking for it. the Sandwich is Large Hot and Fresh, Nice small restaurant. Great for a Business meeting where you can talk and hear each other

1  Thank TobyBlades
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I've been meaning to try this place for some time...and what better time than at 1am after a night of some brewskis with friends. Holy amazing -- and I am saying that stone cold sober. These weren't just good drunk food - I would eat there every single day, if I could. The sandwiches are oozing with melted yummy cheese on the best bread I've ever had -- AND -- they give you a side of tomato bisque with every sandwich for your dipping pleasure. I will definitely be going back - soon.