“Valentine's evening meal”
Review of Angels Cafe - CLOSED

Angels Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Extremely pleasant surroundings, gold's, red, and black blend with a Baby Grand Piano and many Angels decorating the dining room and bar. Excellent for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a quiet meeting. 2 for 1 Entrees Wednesday & Sunday Dinner. Happy Hour Thursday 6-9PM. Hours: Open Wednesday - Sunday. Breakfast, Lunch Served Wednesday - Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00PM, Dinner Served -- Wednesday - Sunday 6:00PM - 10:00 PM. Closed Monday & Tuesday. Entertainment at the Grand Piano, see weekly ad in Hotspots, SFGN, or Posted in the Restaurant.
Wilton Manors, Florida
“Valentine's evening meal”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

2/14/13 We had a Wounderful experience at Angels Cafe on the drive on
Valentine's evening meal 2/14/13
Love the decor,the foods & services the best. Mr. Rubin the pianist for the evening
his dinner music was excellant.
Kudos to Executive Chef Stephen Daniello, to Alan the manager, Ahgel the owner. Thay gave so much for so little money!
Warren & Bill Forty one happy yrs!

• Visited February 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“breakfast”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Good food and attentive service. The food was served well and the variety was good too. The place looks great and the piano music adds a lot of charm. It looks like they took their time to make this into an outstanding gem. They even have a statute from Versace's Mansion in the place.

• Visited January 2013
“Loved It”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was there the last 2 mornings for Breakfast and loved the place. Although their menu has all kinds of neat things I had eggs and toast each day and for a change the eggs were cooked just as I like them! If you like eggs for breakfast cooked just right you'll know what I mean.
I like the cool decor and the staff was really very nice. They were attentive but not overly so if you know what I mean.
There was a piano player today which was nice.
I really felt very comfortable there and would definitely be back
Oh and they give you a little candy dish with your check with all kinds goodies to choose from but alas for me I'm cutting down so I didn't indulge.

• Visited February 2013
Rotterdam, New York
“Nice place for breakfast”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

On our last trip to the Wilton Manors area last week, we were walking to a cafe to get some breakfast and saw this new place. We were walking past it when the staff out front caught our attention. They said it was a new place and asked if we wanted breakfast and we thought we would give it a try. Upon entering you notice the decor right away. Crystal chandeliers, comfy tables, a baby grand piano. Up scale but still relaxing. The host, the owners, and staff were all very helpful, explaining that they were still remodeling and would be open for dinner in a couple of weeks. I had the french toast which was done just right, served with potatoes. My partner had his usual poached egss and potatoes and was very happy with it. I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a change from standard cafe/diner type places.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank tim s
Wilton Manors, Florida
“Nice addition to the Drive”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Went there for brunch this past Sunday. This was the former Simply Delish with new owners/management. I had typical brunch food and it was fine. My friend had a cheese steak which he liked but said that Spanky's was better.

Decor is not my taste, but that is a personal thing. Service was good. I hope that they add dinner as we need more dinner choices on the Drive.

• Visited November 2012