“Nice place”
Review of Rodeo Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Rodeo Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rodeo offers a selection of the best Southern cuisine around. Located on Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, Rodeo is a dining favorite for lunch or dinner that includes Southwestern, Tex-Mex, Barbeque, and Cajun/Creole dining—Southern style! Our bar serves an array of specialty beers and wines, many coming from vineyards and breweries from the South.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The meatloaf was amazing. The grits were watery, almost no flavor and not to my liking.
The molasses pork chop was excellent. The Mac and cheese was to die for.
They ran out of blue moon beer ? Really ? Service was adequate but nothing to rave about.
The bathrooms were clean but the restaurant had over 15 lights out in the ceiling.
What is up with the burnt out Christmas lights on the ceiling, quite pitiful.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We ate at Rodeo for Valentines -- the food was terrific, and at least the night we were there, it was reasonably quiet so we could actually talk to each other. They have a good menu -- somewhat on the Cuban side, even though it is nominally 'southern.' I had carnitas, which was excellent. The wines by the glass are generous and reasonably priced. Service was helpful and attentive without being overbearing.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was visiting the area and friends advised Rodeo for dinner. I was not diappointed. The sothwest menu is varied and inventive. The food was fresh and good quality, delicious. Nice to eat spmewhere not dominated by tv screens or music so loud you can't converse. Service was fast, charming, not pushy.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

have been here only one other time. .. lighting is bad. i can't put my finger on it but u think it needs brighter bulbs.. bartender was attentive and willing to tinker our drinks to our liking .. I had the house wine and at 6 bucks a good deal and flavor..
our waiter was ok at best. had to ask for water several times.. our entree came out while appetizer plates were still on table .
we got an appetizer. I don't remember what it was but it was like a cold black eye pea salsa. ok not much flavor..
I got a burger with curly fries. the waiter never asked what temp.. it came well done ..we also got the meatloaf . it looked hoof but I didn't try it.
overall ok experience got something on the drive. Sunday nights are 2 for 1 which helped.. I may try again but can't recommend it

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We went twice. Once for dinner and once for brunch.
This is a very good joint. For dinner, we shared a plate of shredded pork nachos. A delight.
For mains, I had their meat loaf; probably one of the best I ever had. We drank Malbec. The first bottle which was off was promptly replaced. Great waiter.
For brunch, I had a great burger with curly fries and a bloody mary. I recommend Rodeo.