“Amazing food!!”
Review of Rodeo Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Rodeo Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Rodeo offers a selection of the best Southern cuisine around. Located on Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, Rodeo is a dining favorite for lunch or dinner that includes Southwestern, Tex-Mex, Barbeque, and Cajun/Creole dining—Southern style! Our bar serves an array of specialty beers and wines, many coming from vineyards and breweries from the South.
Dallas,, TX
“Amazing food!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Really enjoyed the Pulled Pork sandwich w/ smoky barbeque sauce and slaw. Also, the fried green tomatoes as an appetizer and the sweet tea!! Can't wait to go back again!

• Visited October 2012

Hollywood
“Real GEM!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Wife enjoyed dinner at Rodeo with a girlfriend and insisted we go for dinner. We meet friends (same girlfriend and her husband) for dinner a few weeks later. We started with the B. B. Q. Pork Nachos, when presented to the table it looked like a dessert, man what a treat!!! I enjoyed my perfectly cooked medium/well burger with sweet potato tatter tots. Wife enjoyed her bourbon chicken dish and both friends enjoyed chicken friend steak and we shared a couple great desserts!! Staff was wonderful, restaurant seemed to get busier the later it got. I would defiantly return.

• Visited November 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Awesome menu, small crowd.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Great little spot on Wilton drive. Good food and large portions. The pulled pork was very tasty. Close to all of the bars...

• Visited November 2012
South Florida, Florida
“Don't miss the pearini”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

A different but definitely enjoyable Sunday brunch experience. I went with my husband bc of a living social deal. We really liked the atmosphere and especially the table right in the window, great for people watching. The service was above and beyond, helpful but not hovering. Starting right out with drinks I definitely recommend the pearini! Pear juice and champagne.... Refreshing! The egg white omelette was perfectly delicate, light, delicious. There was an issue with my husbands meal, with no delay the owner made it right, sending a round of drinks and another meal, no questions. he ordered the ole southern standards biscuits and sausage gravy. Wowwwww it was melt in your mouth amazing. I have never had such tender and fluffy mouthfuls of heaven! We ate like royalty and the bill came to under $25! Rodeo far exceeded our expectations.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank LoisLane_S17
Atlanta
“Superb customer service & great food!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was in town for business but found this restaurant online and decided to try it for the quesadilla I saw on their online menu. When I arrived, I discovered they a a little bit of a different menu on the weekends for their brunch. Although their brunch menu looked awesome, I had my heart set on the quesadilla, which wasn't on their brunch menu. The manager told me that he would have the kitchen prepare a quesadilla especially for me and he was even able to add grilled chicken to it. I know having a quesadilla isn't anything special but it was really the best quesadilla I have ever had. I'm sure their other menu items are just as good. The staff was very friendly and attentive! This place has a happy hour too and they offer mimosas and bellinis on the weekends for just $1.50! This is a must go for brunch or lunch or casual dinner. Awesome customer service, cool decor, clean environment and great food!