“first time”
Review of Rodeo Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Rodeo Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rodeo offers a selection of the best Southern cuisine around. Located on Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, Rodeo is a dining favorite for lunch or dinner that includes Southwestern, Tex-Mex, Barbeque, and Cajun/Creole dining—Southern style! Our bar serves an array of specialty beers and wines, many coming from vineyards and breweries from the South.
Durham, North Carolina
“first time”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

we really enjoyed this place. each time we go down we like to try a new place....this time it was rodeo. I think this is a diamond in the rough....do not know why it is not full all the time. Great food and great prices. I think the only negative was...why an upcharge for Mac and Cheese? Staff was very helpful explaing the menu. I wish I was asked how I wanted my carne cooked...it was a tad overdone but not dry so still very good.

Keep it up
tom and Joe
NC

• Visited September 2012

Plantation, Florida
“Brunch”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We recently enjoyed a delicious brunch. The food was great, different form the usual fare and reasonably priced. The service was great and the atmosphere was relaxing. We would definitely return.

• Visited August 2012
Cooper City, FL
“Southern Specialties”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Menu appeared to be true Southern specialties with some unusual other plates. Very clean store-front restaurant. Almost empty when we dined early evening one Sunday, Metered parking on the street and in the Park a short half block South.. Be aware that Wilton Manors is a known as a "Gay" community so don't be surprised when you see fellows walking hand in hand and women holding onto each other as they promenade down the street. Despite this, as heteros, my wife and I felt comfortable in the atmosphere.

• Visited August 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Bacon Martini”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

when I saw this on the menu I actually opted to skip the drink specials, I really just had to try this because I never heard of it. I made the right choice. This drink reminded me of Saturday mornings when I was a kid and my father would make homemade pancakes and bacon and I would smother them both in syrup. Just a fantastic mix

Visited August 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“go eat here!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The food is delicious. It's bbq/southern, but interesting. The service was good, and the drinks were delicious. It seems like the owners are working hard to make this place great, and they could use the patronage.

• Visited July 2012