“Wonderful space and gracious host.”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Bernard R
“Wonderful space and gracious host.”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

It was bad weather in Miami Beach and my partner and I needed to get away for Memorial Day weekend and we turned to Airbnb and booked the Flamingo Suite at the last minute. I had several questions and trouble booking with Airbnb as the site would not recognize my passport or drivers as ID and Martin was patient and assisted me in making this booking. He and his space are amazing. Unit has AC, TV, rainfall shower, Coffeemaker with coffee, fridge, microwave, dishes and lots of cool snacks. Despite the weather which he apologized for we had a great time and we would definitely return and recommend. Heated pool and BBQ. Also very convenient to Wilton Drive. Thank you Martin!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing