“mecca of gay wilton manors”

Georgie's Alibi Monkey Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Full service bar & restaurant in the heart of Wilton Manors featuring American cuisine including our Award Winning "Best Burger in Fort Lauderdale" 2 years in a row! Dine inside or on our large outdoor patio with a full bar for your convenience. Newly added Asian inspired menu items, daily food specials, happy hour dining menu and 2-4-1 cocktails weekdays 11am - 9pm and all day on Friday & Saturday. If that wasn't enough, we provide more live entertainment than anywhere on "the drive". You're sure to find something for you at Alibi.
Boston, Massachusetts
“mecca of gay wilton manors”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

this is the place that every gay resident or traveler comes to at some point during their stay in fort lauderdale. it has a number of rooms and bars as well as a cabaret room with free entertainment and an outdoor bar/restaurant. food is ok, burgers pretty good. great place to meet and greet both old and new frieinds. place really needs a renovation. it is old and smells bad. but it is still the epicenter of gay wilton manors. hopefully as the newer places like Hunters and Village Pub become more and more popular the owners of alibi will take note and put some $ into renovating.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank steve g

London, Canada
“Great Patio for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

You can't go to Wilton Manors without having a meal at Georgie's! The patio is a fun place. The staff is great. The food is good for pub. Great for people watching.

• Visited December 2013
Ashland, Massachusetts
“Great Place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

While visiting the area we made Georgie's our place for lunch. They had great burgers, friendly service and a staff at the bar that was outstanding. We look forward to returning to Georgie's!

• Visited November 2013
oshawa
“stomach upset after food at alibi”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

While on vacation in Ft Lauderdale my spouse and I decided to go for lunch at the Alibi one day. We had never been there before and walking in it looked like a typical bar with a large covered patio. The only table we could get was a table for two near the inside wall which was ok as it was pretty busy. Most of the clientele appeared to be more mature. We were served quickly and the waiter and other staff appeared to be friendly and accommodating. I had a beer and my partner had a cider and we both ordered that days special which was the taco salad. The salad came at a reasonable time but although tasty, basically consisted of a lot of ground beef covered in cheese with a few lettuce leaves in the bottom.. very few lettuce leaves I might add. So it did not seemed to be much of a salad. The ground beef seemed to have some onions mixed in and was seasoned with a taco seasoning. The salad was tasty but I would have liked more greenery in it. When we got down to the end of the bowl, there was a greasy residue at the bottom. Later that day, I started not to feel well and ended up for a couple of hours in the bathroom with cramps and diarrhea and lower abdominal discomfort. My spouse shortly after, I started to have problems also started complaining about lower abdominal pain, he also had diarrhea and had to vomit. Both of us still felt unwell for part of the next day. The Taco salad is the only thing that we both had that day.. so I think there must have been something contaminated in the meal. For this main reason, I would not return. I am giving the restaurant a poor review because of the fact I felt ill after eating the food and the food itself was disappointing even if I had not gotten ill.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank retlawv
Shorewood, Illinois
“Gotta Love Georgie's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We made it a point to get to Georgie's a couple of times the week we were there. Pet friendly with lots of energy, good food, and super drinks! We "heard" that the after hours entertainment was fantastic, but never were able to stay up late enough to get there.

Visited January 2014