“Excellent Food and Outstanding Service”

Georgie's Alibi Monkey Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Full service bar & restaurant in the heart of Wilton Manors featuring American cuisine including our Award Winning "Best Burger in Fort Lauderdale" 2 years in a row! Dine inside or on our large outdoor patio with a full bar for your convenience. Newly added Asian inspired menu items, daily food specials, happy hour dining menu and 2-4-1 cocktails weekdays 11am - 9pm and all day on Friday & Saturday. If that wasn't enough, we provide more live entertainment than anywhere on "the drive". You're sure to find something for you at Alibi.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Food and Outstanding Service”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I recently ate dinner at Georgie's on a Saturday night. I had their soup of the day, cuban sandwich and homemade chips. The food was very tasty and had a lot of flavor. The service was outstanding from the time I arrived until my departure. The crowd is very friendly and you can bring your pets and sit on the patio.

If you are in the area I would suggest stopping by for a nice lite bite to eat at this restuarant.

• Visited August 2012

Venice, Florida
“great food”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

this restaurant is off the beaten path but worth the trp. You can sit outside and eat on swinging tables or inside in a sports bar setting. Either way the food is great and the service is first rate. The drink specials center around flavored martinis, try the watermelon it great. I would recommend this highly for adventurous people.

Visited June 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so good anymore”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We have eaten here many times and always thought it was good but not anymore. My last meal took forever to come and was very poor. The chicken chili was filled with dried up chunks of chicken and our sandwiches all had bread that was dry and resembled something you would get at a food warehouse on the day old discount rack. They added a bar to the dining area which breaks it up a bit but they moved all the cool glider tables to the back alley where noone wants to sit. They must have a new chef because this place has changed dramatically. No more for me.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Peter M
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Burger!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

If you want to have the best burger ever, go here! Cooked perfect and served fast! The presentation sucked and the pickle was limp but the burger was spot-on! I think next time I'll just order a burger to go and enjoy it by the beach.

• Visited July 2012
“Avoid the tuna wrap”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Alibi's burgers are usually quite good. But today I tried the tuna wrap, one of the Alibi's specials, and it was horrible and loaded with so much salt, I could not eat it. Our waiter was not helpful or even interested.

2 Thank FTLfoodlover