“Great family run sushi restaurant.”
Review of Sozo Sushi Bar

Sozo Sushi Bar
Ranked #20 of 86 Restaurants in Wilton Manors
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a tiny family run restaurant. Tastefully decorated in a minimalist Japanese style. If you get to sit around the sushi bar you almost feel like you are sitting around the kitchen of a friends house. The menu is small and changes occasionally. The fish is fresh and tasty, the best that I have had in south Florida.
I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I ate here last weekend for the first time. We ordered seaweed salad and two "spicer" rolls - The Keys and Snap!. Everything was extremely fresh. The restaurant is uber modern and clean. We will be back.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

So, dad rolls the sushi (which is always delicious), daughter runs the dining room and takes orders, and mama is in the kitchen making the shumai !! I always start off w 2 orders of the crab shumai. It's ridiculously good. I can't even think until I've had some. And the Iced green tea there is a perfect pairing. There's always a different mix of seafood in the ceviche as well. It's not cheap, and I eat there way less often than I used to, but it's a home run every time.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We always see people eating here around dinner time. We decided to give it a try and the food was very good. A little pricey but well worth it. We don't go often but we will definitely go back. I only wish the place was a little bigger.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Smallest sushi restaurant i have ever been to, but big in quality and value. Great place to sit and watch whats happening on"Wilton Drive" as you enjoy an authentic japanese meal prepared and served with true dedication. Friendly atmosphere and tasty Menu items to choose from.