Calypso Inn
Bali Hai Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
$69
$59
$63
$92
Cancelon
The Link Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
$65
$59
$80
The Victoria Park Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Restaurant
$107
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswilton drivewalking distancecontinental breakfastother guestsrestaurants and barsroom was spotlesscan't beat the locationlocation location locationpool areaplace to staytwo blocksfort lauderdaleweswaltonpropertyratescvs
Reviewed February 12, 2014

What a charming little place! The staff is very friendly and so were the guests. The room was so comfortable. The location was close to shopping, bars and restaurants. Most of all it was close to my son's house. Wes and Tim were so accommodating and Ken too. If my son is still in the area next year, I will definitely book my reservations here! A+++

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I just returned to the North East of the USA and can't even begin to say what a great experience I had at the Calypso Inn. The room was super comfortable, my bed was great! I slept like a baby! I loved the pool.... it was nicely heated, perfectly appointed with palm trees and there was plenty of space to sit outside and have a libation whilest chatting with the other guests. Breakfast was perfect, especially after all the happy hours in town... 2-4-1 Florida... can get ahead of you! Tim and Wes gave me some great recommendations for food/places to eat. They are very accommodating and super helpful! The location is perfect... I was able to take advantage of all the drink specials in Wilton Manors and not worry about an astronomical cab fare! Honestly, a great place to stay, and I only see it getting better in the near future!

Room Tip: all rooms are great! quiet and close to everything!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This Inn is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and bars, yet when sitting in the courtyard enjoying breakfast it felt like I was a world away. Ah, tranquility only a block from Wilton Drive. Love it. My room was comfortable with plenty of room and a microwave and minifridge, making it easy to bring in and store food and drinks. The friendly service was A+ and the continental breakfast plenty. Calypso is reasonably priced and a convenient place to stay in or out of season.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Charmante guest house dans le centre de Wilton Manors. Chambre confortable et très agréable, au calme.Proche de la vie nocturne accessible en 3 minutes à pied!
Il y a tout ce qu'il faut pour se sentir chez soi. Les propriétaires sont adorables et amicaux. Je recommande cet endroit au prix très raisonnable.

Lovely guest house right in the middle of everything! So convenient, you can walk to the best venues in town. Big and nice rooms with everything you need in it to feel home miles away from yours. Nice furnitures and amazing bed! The two friendly owners really care about your stay and security.
I recommend and already forgot Sobe! Nice rates.
Merci Messieurs ;-)

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank traveldric
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is an amazing Inn. The owners, Wes and Tim, are great people and did all they could to make my stay as enjoyable as possible! I called in a state of chaos trying to find someplace to stay and they made me feel as welcome as possible. I cant say enough good things about the place and the owners!

Room Tip: Any of them will adequately serve your needs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank bmw325es75
Wesley L, Owner at Calypso Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

To our recent Calypso Guests, thank you for your kind comments. Our grand opening weekend was very fun thanks to our guests. We look forward to always giving our guest the best accommodations for a lowest rate. Thanks for noting that we are newly owned and operated and we are not in anyway associated with the Aragon Inn or it's management reviews good or bad stated below. We have taken great pride in remodeling and updating the property so our guest have a comfortable stay. We will always treat every guest personally so we can help in anyway possible to make there stay the best.