“AMAZING!!!!”
Review of Devil's Den

Devil's Den
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in Williston
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers cavern and cave diving.
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This place is definately not for the claustrophic but definately worth the drive to see!!! Absolutely hands down one of them most amazing places I have ever been. Spring fed water in a cave setting. Walking down the stairs onto the diving platform was like entering another world. I soooo did not feel like I was in Florida anymore. The hole in the roof let in just enough sunlight to be able to see all the formations and aquatic life lingering around but not too much to keep the exotic feel to it. On my trip there was a yellow-bellied slider turtle that made his way in, along with a HUGE catfish that seemed just to swim up and say "hello". My husband got a kick from the little minnow fish that would surround you as you entered the crisp water. The staff was so friendly and helpful!!! Oh yeah, I am a diver, but husband isn't...we snorkled there....still the most amazing place even if you are not diving!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We went here on our way to Key Largo and wanted to stop in and dive this site again. The lady at the counter was gracious enough to suggest that we look at the conditions before paying to dive. While the conditions weren't very good due to masses of students, I appreciated the fact that she told us this up front. They have reinvested money into the park and have good facilities. The dive shop hasn't changed at all in the past 15 years. Much better customer service than the Blue Grotto. Even though we didn't dive that day, I would go back because of the service we got.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is a very nice park with picnic tables and an impressive fish pond. Obviously the real gem is the cave and it is incredible. You walk down stairs cut straight down into the rock that eventually open up into a water filled cavern with an enormous hole in the roof. Totally worth seeing if you are in the area. Staff is great, especially Burton!

1  Thank Chad2014
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We went with a diver. When we went back, we were not allowed to go down to see the pool unless we were divers

4  Thank SandraD7
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Overall this was a great dive. As you enter the "resort" you can see all the picnicking tables and a small trailer, this is where the office and dive shop are located. The couple who runs it were very nice. After you sign their wavier and after a relatively long dive briefing / history lesson you grab your tanks and go! As you walk down a very narrow staircase the beauty of the cavern strikes you! Crystal clear water and wonderful rock formations! As you swim around you will find out why your should bring a dive light. Many places are very dark, but that adds to the fun as you explore! It's a little tough getting out of the water right now as the level is about 3 feet bellow normal due to a drought in Florida and Georgia. The only thing keeping this from a 5 star rating is that I felt it was a little over priced for a limited dive - not much to do after the first 30 minutes. It was $37 to dive plus $10 for a tank or $8 for a fill. We are used to $60-70 for 2 tank dive out of Boynton Beach or Jupiter. Again, overall it was enjoyable and worth doing once!

2  Thank PV4u2nv