“One of My Faves!”

Green Shutters Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Green Shutters is one of my favorite restaurants. They have the best sweet potato fries. This place has great service and everything I have ever eaten there has tasted yummy. Green Shutters is family owned and run. I like supporting a local business. I'll make a special trip to Williston just to eat there. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

1  Thank Susan M

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We never expected to pick a restaurant at random while just passing through the town of Williston and to get the best meal we had on a week long vacation. The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was excellent, the service was great and this was at the restaurant doldrums hour of mid-afternoon. It left us regretting that we could not stick around for our evening meal as well. But we know where we will be eating the next time we are within thirty miles of Williston!

1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great food and service..It;s one of the few thing we miss after leaving Williston for Hot Springs, Ar.... .Burr and Caroline Ives

Reviewed September 14, 2008

This centrally located restaurant is a big hit with the local population as well as visitors. The menu features daily specials that provide very large portions and a good variety. We had cheeseburgers that were quite large and juicy, along with above average french fries. The side salad was your everyday iceberg lettuce with a few token carrot pieces and a not quite ripe tomato. The dressings are prepackaged. The food was good, but did seem pricey. Definitely a better stop than fast food! Family friendly, locally owned and the owner is on site.

1  Thank BeccaRoby