“Yummy!”

Add it.
Buddy's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We loved the food here! Quick service and nice staff. We will be eating here again. We come every time we stay in central Florida. Real southern style bbq.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We went to Buddy's BBQ as it was right next door to the Sleep Inn. We were seated promptly, then waited forever before a waitperson finally rudely acknowledged us. She rudely stated that the hostess was supposed to tell her when she sat someone... even though she walked by us 10 times. We ordered and were then served in a reasonable time, but the rack of baby ribs was reasonably priced ($15) but was NOT a rack of ribs. The 6 - 7 ribs were overcooked and saturated in BBQ sauce. I order a baked potato and they were no longer available. I had the salty instant mashed potatoes. I never got the apple side despite asked. The bbq chicken sandwich was good and quite large. We waited for well over 20 minutes with dirty plates and never got a check until I had to go to the back area and wait until I was delivered and paid my check. You do get 10% off if you are staying at the Sleep Inn, but it is not worth it. Avoid this this, the service is terrible and the food is poor to terrible.

4  Thank msa1164
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I can't comment on the food here, as I never got any. Two different waitresses took my order over a twenty-five minute period, and I never got so much as a glass of water. I ordered a glass of red wine several times, but none ever came. Both waitresses reacted to this order as if I'd asked for something from outer space. Hello ... it's on your flip-chart menu! I can't drink beer. A third waitress dropped by and asked if it wasn't a chardonnay I wanted. In a rib joint? Or was this some kind of joke? Hard to tell.

And no, it wasn't especially busy; there were empty tables and other people seemed to be getting food from other waiters. As I left, the woman at the door wished me a happy evening. No one seemed to notice -- or care -- that a customer was leaving without ever being served.

Perhaps I got the two or three worst waitresses in the restaurant, or they were having a bad night, but that doesn't help when I'm hungry and just want some food.

3  Thank rjay65
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great ribs. Be sure to get there early as the first night we went they ran out. A fun local crowd, beer specials.

1  Thank sugarbushfarm