“Authentic Mexican”

Los Magueyes Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Wildwood
Description: At Los Magueyes, we strive to provide with the best Mexican dinning experience in the Wildwood, Fl area. Our authentic Mexican dishes allow us to take our amigos on a journey back to our casas (homes) in Mexico and have a taste of a homemade meal.
Reviewed March 8, 2016

Had a very nice dinner there, service was very good, and the food was served hot and all together. All four dishes where good and tasty. If you want Mexican I would recommend this restaurant , we will be going there again when we get to this part of the country on our next trip.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed February 24, 2016

We were going to dinner and felt like Mexican. Our usual choice is Plaza Grande at Colony Plaza (very good). We decided to try Los Magueyes instead. The drinks were large and service excellent. I had the shrimp in a green chile sauce my wife had Faheta mix Beef, chicken and shrimp. both were excellent and very reasonable. It appears to be a family run restaurant and everyone worked to make our visit pleasureable. We will return

Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience! Three different meals all very distinctively different. Very flavorful and great service!

Reviewed February 20, 2016

My first impression of this restaurant was very good. Our second visit this week was just as impressive, especially compared to the Mexican restaurant in Colony Plaza. The first thing I noticed: no lingering scent of stale fried food! That's a plus, and it wasn't on our clothing after we left either! The food was very good and the price was reasonable, especially at lunch. The beer was under $2.00! I don't care for the straight backed booths however. If you have back problems, sit at a table instead. We are making this our new favorite Mexican restaurant south of 466.

1  Thank facs50
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

Four of us went out for dinner VERY disappointed. It took one hour to receive our meal from the time we ordered. Also many other customers who ordered after us received their meals significantly sooner then us. I questioned our server if there was something wrong with our order. Or had we ordered something we should not have. We were told no everything was fine.
Yet two of the four meals when we received them did not match the menu description. We questioned this but was told it was what we ordered. These two meals did not match anything on the menu.
The only good news is all the meals were tasty!
I can not in good faith recommend Los Magueyes to friends or family!
This may have been a one time problem but I can not be sure.