“Truly great”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow, this is a truly authentic Italian restaurant in the middle of the Villages. Great food, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I like this Joint. Nice restaurant design, good wine list and food was good. Chicken piccata was nice- capers were not too salty which can be a problem. My friend like her lasagna. The bread was really good but without preservatives don't plan on taking a loaf home unless you use it quickly or toast it! They also have daily specials which is appreciated.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

So many people think we have to drive to Bellview to get pizza. We have eaten here many times and enjoyed the entres. This time we shared a pizza. It was great!!

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both had the chicken special with sun-dried tomatoes, capers in a lemon cream sauce served with pasta, salad and bread! Very good...did have to manage my self because the portions were huge! Lolly and Kelly are outstanding servers!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Chefs of Napoli III is tucked into a little strip mall along a non-descript portion of Hwy 301. We dined at Chefs of Napoli III in search of a good pizza. I hail from Chicago and have been on the quest for a decent pizza since moving to Florida last year. This pizza had a great crust, was not pre-made, and had fresh toppings. We started off with Bruschetta which was flavorful. My husband loved the Bruschetta, as well as the fresh bread and garlic-spice infused olive oil dip provided to each table So far,this the best pizza I have had in The Villages or surrounding area. The restaurant has a cute, rustic décor, and the aromas are wonderful as soon as you step in the door. All menu items are made fresh, and we could see the chef kneading and tossing pizza dough back by the ovens.We split a Bomba (ice cream with chocolate crust) and if you have never had one, it's a taste treat. We had plenty of leftover pizza to take home. Our server, MIchele was knowledgeable about the menu and specials, and was attentive without being pesty. I had my heart set on pizza, but I almost abandoned the idea when I heard about all of the evening's delicious specials. They are much more than just a place for pizza. They do a brisk business and were packed at 5 pm. Would highly recommend!