“Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Was very disappointed in this very popular restaurant in Wildwood. The pasta was without any taste. It was very bland and tasted as if it was only tomato sauce without spices. The amount was very small and not filling for a man's appetite. Would not go back there.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I made reservations for 12 girls in my golf group. We were given a nice table, plenty of room. Our servers Kelly and Laly were super, they were attentive and kept checking on us during our meal. The food was outstanding and delicious . We received our meals in a timely manner. We even received a free drink courtesy of Father Ed, thank you!!! I would definitely go back. I thought the prices were very reasonable. Thank you Kelly and Laly for a great experience.

1  Thank Debbie A
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We were a group of six and were seated in our own little "cave," off to the side. The decor here is charming and feels rustic and far removed from the outside world. The food is very good. I like the way this large restaurant is sectioned off with clever wall placements that make each area feel cozy and special. We had a very good time here and would definitely come again.

1  Thank sailingboat
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I joined a few friends for dinner this night and we all enjoyed ourselves. Besides the delicious bread and wonderful oil we had the Pasta w/Sauage and Peppers, Veal Parmigiana, and the Shrimp and Scallop Delight all were very good. We also had the Boba w/decaf Cappuccino and Expresso's

1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Went here for the first time. It was with a group of about fourteen so I was holding my breath. Most times going with a group means poor service. Not the case here, service was very good. Everyone at the table seemed to totally enjoy their food. They also had a troubadour that sang popular Italian songs that everyone could join in and sing. It was lots of fun. If you haven't tried this place you should give it a try.