“Very Nice!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We were a group of six and were seated in our own little "cave," off to the side. The decor here is charming and feels rustic and far removed from the outside world. The food is very good. I like the way this large restaurant is sectioned off with clever wall placements that make each area feel cozy and special. We had a very good time here and would definitely come again.

1  Thank sailingboat

Reviewed July 23, 2018

I joined a few friends for dinner this night and we all enjoyed ourselves. Besides the delicious bread and wonderful oil we had the Pasta w/Sauage and Peppers, Veal Parmigiana, and the Shrimp and Scallop Delight all were very good. We also had the Boba w/decaf Cappuccino and Expresso's

1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Went here for the first time. It was with a group of about fourteen so I was holding my breath. Most times going with a group means poor service. Not the case here, service was very good. Everyone at the table seemed to totally enjoy their food. They also had a troubadour that sang popular Italian songs that everyone could join in and sing. It was lots of fun. If you haven't tried this place you should give it a try.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Four of us went to dinner here on a Friday evening. We had reservations and were seated within 10 minutes of arrival.
Rather than seating us in the open dining area, we were taken to the back area where they have a number of booths in individual alcoves. This was rather nice. It was private and it kept the outside noise down.
The entire staff was friendly. There is a gentleman that walks around playing guitar and singing (mainly) Italian love songs. Our waiter, Aaron, was especially nice and attentive. The food was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their meal. I had the Salmon Capri/Lobster Ravioli special and my wife had the Chicken Bruschetta special. Both were delicious.
After dinner we had coffee and desert. The Cannolis were large and very good. Our bill was a bit high (dinner, desert, coffee, no alcohol) but worth it.
We will definitely plan on returning.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

My friend had a gift certificate. I could not find exactly what I wanted so they changed a dish to my request. It was excellent. The atmosphere is great as is the service. Highly recommend when in the Villages area.