This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this hotel as we travel from Tennessee to Sanibel Island, FL. This hotel is spotless, has spacious rooms, widescreen TV, fast internet access, an excellent breakfast bar, and a friendly staff. There is a nice BarBQ restaurant right next door that you can walk to from the hotel. They have good food at very reasonable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refreshed Sleep Inn & Suites of Wildwood - The Villages, Florida is located at the crossroads of Florida within less than a few miles of I-75 (Exit 329 East), the Florida Turnpike (Exit 304 – No Toll Exit),and Highways 301 and 44. It is located in close proximity to such area destinations as the Villages, Brownwood, Lady Lake, Coleman, Bushnell, Webster and Summerfield. The Sleep Inn & Suites is a Platinum award winning hotel (ranked in the top three percent of all Sleep Inns worldwide) featuring a free daily hot breakfast, free wired and wireless internet, fitness facility, business center, outdoor heated pool, microwaves/refrigerators in every room and 32 inch flat panel televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages Hotel Wildwood
- Sleep Inn And Suites Wildwood - The Villages
- Sleep Inn Wildwood
- Wildwood Sleep Inn