We stayed here onroute to Fort Lauderdale(Hollywood) for our cruise,good value for your money. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy and decent breakfast. The staff were friendly and always willing to give a smile and wave hello. We always grab the hotel coupons from welcome centers or rest stops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refreshed Sleep Inn & Suites of Wildwood - The Villages, Florida is located at the crossroads of Florida within less than a few miles of I-75 (Exit 329 East), the Florida Turnpike (Exit 304 – No Toll Exit),and Highways 301 and 44. It is located in close proximity to such area destinations as the Villages, Brownwood, Lady Lake, Coleman, Bushnell, Webster and Summerfield. The Sleep Inn & Suites is a Platinum award winning hotel (ranked in the top three percent of all Sleep Inns worldwide) featuring a free daily hot breakfast, free wired and wireless internet, fitness facility, business center, outdoor heated pool, microwaves/refrigerators in every room and 32 inch flat panel televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages Hotel Wildwood
- Sleep Inn And Suites Wildwood - The Villages
- Sleep Inn Wildwood
- Wildwood Sleep Inn