“Another Visit”

Dining options: Reservations
central florida
“Another Visit”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

It has been several months since our last meal at T. Weston's.

Still as good as the previous visit. Love the atmosphere! Great service and outstanding food.
Homemade salad dressing was delicious.

My partner had the combo, pulled pork and St. Louis style ribs; I had the brisket - we brought home leftovers!

Top quality at a fair and reasonable price. We highly recommend a visit to T. Weston's.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank hogladyrider

“Expensive w/ a side of grease!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We decided to check out this local bbq restaurant and we were far from impressed! The prices are outrageous, the burgers were not impressive especially at 12.00! The French fries tasted of fish! Thank goodness our kids didn't have allergies to fish. I ordered the pulled pork... let's just say I went to remove the sides off the plate so I could eat the pulled pork and the sides were sitting in a puddle of grease on both sides!!!! Collard greens had no flavor and we're cold! We will not be going back nor would I refer anyone to eat there. Terrible experience.

The Villages, Florida
“Neighborhood Smokehouse”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I do not work for TWeston's Smokehouse as some folks have suggested, I just like the food and the folks who cook and serve the food. My comments are my own and yes I comment a lot, but someone has to do it.

TWeston's is a new (open just over a year) small locally owned Central Florida Smokehouse BBQ place, not a chain, not a knock off of a chain, with a cozy atmosphere, great location on highway 301 in Wildwood, FL with owners who believe in a hands on service and cooking attitude and a staff that is there to serve everyone who walks in the door.

The owner Aileen Smith (Hostess) and her co-owner husband Tracey Smith (Pit Master and Chef) make sure they come out and greet folks when possible to make sure everyone is happy with TWeston's cozy atmosphere, the service and the food. Aileen and Tracey want everyone who walks in their doors to be happy with the facility, service, and the food.

If WE the folks who dine at the many eateries here in the area of The Villages do not tell the servers and the management what WE like and do not like about the eateries, service and food, who will? We just need to make sure we are constructive in our comments so if changes need to be made, they can be made.

Remember TWeston's is a locally owned BBQ Smokehouse supported only by the folks who eat there and keep eating there. In the area of The Villages, FL we have lot's of different types of restaurant's and we need all of them, so we need to make sure we support the restaurants in OUR area, tell them what you like and do not like, if you like the food keep going back to keep our local restaurants open.

Over the last year or so many folks have commented on TWeston's parking area, dining area, management, servers, and food. The majority of the comments were good, some were not so good, and some were just down right rude.

Some comments made about the cost and size of TWeston's menu items are off base in my opinion, you get what you pay for.

We all have different taste, we like what we like and that is the way it is, but if WE do not like something, WE need to tell the management and server folks at the eating establishments what we liked and did not like so they can fix the problems if the problems or problems and can be fixed, either way at least OUR comments will be heard by the folks who can fix the issues or even improve what is being done correctly.

I like the look of TWeston's Smokehouse, small, quaint, cozy, with good food and service. Yes, every time I have been at TWeston's the atmosphere and the food keep me going back. When I notice something I do not like I tell the server and the manager, that has happened when they have been slammed (every chair filled with customers)with folks and everyone wanted their food before everyone else! Yes, even a small place like TWeston's can be over whelmed with customers, that is a good thing, but can cause folks to wait longer for their food than they normally would.

As mentioned my wife Ann Busby and I (Bob Busby) eat at TWeston's Smokehouse several times a month and we get take out every now and then. We enjoy the atmosphere, the food, and the folks at this Wildwood neighborhood Smokehouse.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Robert W B
Central Florida
“"WAY OVER PRICED!!!"”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I don't know where this guy thinks he is, but he is even priced too high for the Villages! You can't get out of this place for less than $35 dollars for lunch (and not be hungry) Go south down the road about a mile on the left and go to either Rita's clam bar or Azteca's Mexican and get a great meal for half the price.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Hal H
Porterville, California
“Overpriced”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

$8 for a half a sandwich and one side....don't think I'll be coming back here. Only one sauce to choose from ... Brisket had a nice smoke ring, however, but whoever heard of putting collard greens on top of a sandwich? Isn't it usually coleslaw? Well, I can cross this off my bucket list now. Oh, and I had to ask for extra sauce, as the meat was a little dry.

• Visited April 2014