“Great lunch”

Cotillion Southern Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Southern Cuisine, served "ASAP", As Southern As Possible. Made from Scratch including: Chicken N Waffles, Shrimp N Grits, "Train Wreck", Smoked Pulled Pork, All Sauces, Dressings, Desserts and a Full Selection of Sandwich and Salads.
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went for lunch about a week ago with a friend. Had the Train Wreck & chicken salad on croissant, they were both wonderful. Seating arrangement is so much better, new seats are very nice. Our waitress was very good, outstanding meal.

• Visited July 2014

Leesburg, Florida
“Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

What a gem Cotillion is! I've enjoyed dinner at this spot many times but had the pleasure of dining in for lunch today. I was there alone and needed to get work done; was seated in a quiet corner, which I appreciated. Joey and Angela both waited on me and were a truly outstanding team. Joey helped me get connected online, was personable and well-mannered, and made some stellar recommendations about the lunch menu. Equally impressive was my food: The turkey bacon cranberry is a truly savory sandwich, like the best of Thanksgiving dinner piled on a croissant with cream cheese for the spread. Wow. Hot sweet potato fries were my side, and I never go there without bringing home at least one big piece of salted caramel chocolate cake. Angela thoughtfully boxed up my desserts right away to be sure I got my first choices. I ordered dinner to go, too, and the timing was excellent as Joey brought it out just as lunch was finished. Since I work from home, this was a rare lunch out for me and a perfectly lovely meal in a comfortable, darling setting with ultra hospitable staff.

I tell everyone I know about this place, but usually they've already discovered it, and then we have to go on and on about the cakes and how lucky we are to have a gourmet Southern cafe. Thanks, Kathi and Joel.

• Visited July 2014
“Surprisingly good dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I was concerned when we showed up because we were the only ones there at 6pm. The decor is very chic Victorian but clean and not too much. Lots of options. I got the "Train Wreck" and it was AMAZING. A little pricey but worth it. The food came out very quick. We were in and out in 30 minutes.

Lady Lake, Florida
“True Southern Charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

My friend and I arrived for an early evening reservation to this quaint, charming location. Our server was pleasant and attentive. I was drawn to ordering the Seafood platter because of the southern flair. It was served with a fried green tomato, cheese grits and coleslaw. I ordered it blackened and the catfish was the best I ever had. The shrimp and crab cake were delicious too!
My friend has the crab cakes and she was delighted too!

This was a true Southern gem!

• Visited June 2014
The Villages, Florida, United States
“Divine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place is tiny -seats just over 40- so you need a reservation. Great home made southern favorites! Not cheap but not expensive either. Have yet to have something I didn't love. Make sure to save room for dessert. Some of the best I've ever had!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jean H
Foodbug5, Owner at Cotillion Southern Cafe, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Jean, Thank you so very much for your review. All feedback is very important to us here at The Cotillion. I'm happy to see you enjoyed your visit with us. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Just ask for Miz Kathi.
Miz Kathi
Owner, Cotillion Southern Cafe

Been to Cotillion Southern Cafe? Share your experiences!