“Great food”

Cotillion Southern Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Southern Cuisine, served "ASAP", As Southern As Possible. Made from Scratch including: Chicken N Waffles, Shrimp N Grits, "Train Wreck", Smoked Pulled Pork, All Sauces, Dressings, Desserts and a Full Selection of Sandwich and Salads.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have been to this restaurant a few times and have always enjoyed the food. It is freshly made and different. The desserts are also amazing. We own our own Bed and Breakfast and recommend this place to couples for a special occasion and they have all raved about the food.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

After seeing all of the reviews it was the clear choice for Wildwood! They were open for dinner from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm. The experience was even better than I anticipated from the great reviews. Just as if we had stepped into a Southern Living magazine from the decor and hospitality to the beautiful & oh so delicious food! When the waitress cleared the table I said, "thank you it was all so good!" She quickly replied, "it's the way it should be!" I love Tripadvisor because I can be a local in the best spot in town within minutes of arriving! Tip: 4 or more in your party I would make a reservation if you have time. If not I would still stop by; they seem like they would find you a spot somewhere!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Cotillion is always slammed when I have gone in and for good reason. Have never had a single bad experience here and the food is of the highest quality.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you are visiting someone in the nearby Villages retirement community, try to make time for a meal at this restaurant! This was the best meal I've had in quite some time. The seating are of the restaurant is not that large but the food was truly fantastic. The meal started with corn bread - a favorite of mine - which was warm and delicious. I had the Texas chicken fried steak. Wonderful, wonderful entree. And those cakes - wow. I was already very full at the end of my meal but I could not pass up a tall slice (all of the cakes were tall) of coconut cake. I ate half at the restaurant and had a great breakfast the next day.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Twelve Oaks BBQ was really good -$11. True southern style, Cole slaw and fried green tomato with onion ring on sandwich. One side. Coconut cake was tasty, the wife said she would go in just for dessert, big selection. Don't expect to run in and run out. Lots of memorabilia to look at. Worth stopping in!