Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in White Springs
Toronto, Canada
“Good Value”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Not much to say about this property... and in any case, no apparent competition in the area. Very friendly lady on desk, made us feel right at home. Clean, quiet, slept too late to sample the breakfast. White Springs itself seems very much struggling but you should at least view the remnants of the historic Spring House. There is an excellent State Tourist Information office in the town, information and brochures for all parts of Florida. Seems to be only one functioning restaurant nearby--Fat Belly's--cheap, basic, also friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Torontotraveller2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Wimauma, FL
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel and he is a germaphobe. He actually brought a black-light to check out the room prior to us unpacking! It was unbelievably clean! The stay was pleasant and the staff was helpful.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the interstate
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2012

My husband and I were traveling from IL and very tired when we got to this hotel. We finally pulled off the interstate and paid for a room here. I was already frightened when I saw that there were only a few cars at the hotel but took it into consideration that it was a Tuesday night. We paid for our room and when we got inside, my nightmare began !! This room was so completely disgusting that I was willing to sleep in our moving truck !! My husband was recovering from an injury and needed to sleep in a bed so we stayed. When I pulled the covers down, I could have cried at what I saw. The sheets were nasty with yellow stains and the bed spread was almost as creepy. We ended up sleeping on top of the bed spread using our jackets as our covers ! The floor was so filthy that I didnt want to take my shoes off ! The bathroom was also filthy. I will NEVER stay here again !

Room Tip: Go to another hotel !
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank kilos2010

Travelers are raving about these White Springs hotels

Montgomery Village, Maryland
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Stayed at this hotel only because the hotels in Live Oak were booked. In town for a music festival at Spirit of Suwanee. Had two rooms booked and they put us on the top floor.......quieter. We were allowed to check in a hour early and the front desk manager was very pleasant and nice. Gas station and Mcdonalds are right at that same exit. Found it very easy to get back and forth to the festival from hotel. It was clean , old , but well kept up for the rate of $ 70 a night.

Room Tip: 2nd floor will not have the cars pulling up lights in the room.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
rockyfl, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our hotel. The hotel is convenient to Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. We get many guests that use our lodging facility when Live Oak hotels are booked for the many events that go on at the park throughout the year. Thanks again for your business and review. Please call hotel directly for future reservations.
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed November 7, 2011

This is a great place to stay if you are passing through north central Florida or enjoying White Springs and the Suwannee River. The place is very clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Richard is a gem and very friendly and professional. One of the ladies working the front desk noticed we were having problems with our card key and as I started back to the front desk building, she was already in the parking lot with a new key before I could even ask for one. Very responsive and a decent continental breakfast. You really can't beat the price either.

Room Tip: They all seem like good rooms.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
rockyfl, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. The wonderful comments about our staff will be passed on. Our staff does take great pride in the efficient operation of the hotel. When in the area again, please join us for our gracious hospitality.
Sanford, Florida
Reviewed October 13, 2011

The lady working the front desk was one of the most unfriendly people I've ever experienced. The hotel cancelled my reservation without informing me, even though I had multiple confirmations from my travel company that everything was ok. I understand, mistakes happen, but after explaining the issue to her, she did not seem to care at all, admitted they could have handled the cancellation better by informing me, but still refused to provide any options from there. After speaking with their corporate office, who assured me the property would take care of the matter, the owner still did not care whatsoever about my situation, or take a single step to rectify it. Very unhappy with the service, and quality, of this facility.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank TravellinFreddie
rockyfl, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak, responded to this review, October 16, 2011
First, I would like to respond by stating that we do not hold any reservation from any customer, travel agency, or corporate that is guaranteed with a bad credit card. It is also ironic that you change the story, i.e. adding poor quality to this review, on any channel that you give a review on. Simply put, we treat our guests like we would want to be treated. We would not expect a hotel to hold our room if we had given them a bad credit card to hold the room with. Thanks for your comments.
Ocala
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Visiting a long lost friend in the area.Picked this hothel because of the reviews. I arrived early and was greeted with one of the warmest smiles ever by front desk lady Samita I believe. she allowed me to check in early and I was thankful to rest after my drive. My room was spotless clean and bathroom smelled so fresh. Internet access work to perfection. What I really enjoyed was the peacefulness at the pool which was extremelly clean. I will be back to this hotel for sure in the future. And if anyone has to pick a hotel in the area dont second guess the Americas Best value Inn White.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
rockyfl, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak, responded to this review, September 11, 2011
Thank you for the positive review. We are very proud of this hotel, and it shows when guests such as yourself enjoy our facility. Please don't hesitate to call for your future lodging needs.
Also consider these accommodations in or near White Springs
Super 8 Lake City
Super 8 Lake City
#9 of 24 in Lake City
Americas Best Value Inn - Lake City

Been to Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak? Share your experiences!