“Go to the next exit”

McDonald's
Atlanta, GA
“Go to the next exit”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I stopped here in December 2013, not knowing what others had said about this store. Absolutely terrible. Floor covered in trash and food and both restrooms were disgusting. The service was poor but the food was predictable. We suggest you go to another exit and pass this McDonald's by.

Visited December 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“It is not my job attitude”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I walked by three trash cans outside that were completely full to enter the restaurant and then noticed the two trash cans inside by the door were full also. So went into the bath room and the soap was empty.
Went up to order and she was friendly gave me a cup and found out there was trash all around drink area and floors.
I went back and told them at the counter all that I noted above and was told OK but it is not my job.
I hung around for about 20 minutes just to see if it would turn into someone's job and it did not but I did see an employee walk out the door and get something out of her car which was parked right outside the door in a spot I an sure a customer would have liked to have parked in. So I drove around the parking lot and then noticed again two more trash cans full.
I am writing this review because this is not the first time I have noticed it at this store but in their defense it always looks nice and clean in the morning

I